Monticello Dam
This dam placed in Napa County, California, United States. It was constructed between 1953 and 1957. It has a structural height of 93 m and a crest length of 312 m. It contains 326,000 cubic yards of concrete.
According to me, this place is very wonderful because the hole is very big and artistic. This dam is very rare and just a few person know about this.
What is your opinion about this place??
Vonny XII A 6/13
W0w...It's so amazing...!!
ReplyDeleteIs it a real picture??
But why on a dam, people there build a great hole on the centre of the dam?
What's the function?
Over all I like that picture... Yup, it's very arthistic!
~DoNi~
Xii iPa4/2o
I never imagine that there is a location like that. It,s very interesting.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get the picture von? and I think United States ia a big country but why does just a few person know about that?