HAi miss rachel n all of my friends..
Now i wanna ask your opinion about tryout in our school. Every week we get some try out but i think it doesnt have effect for me coz i think "just try out, tommorow i have other assigment, i don't have time to study". I think try out can be more effective if school organise the try out like a semester test(every day we go to school just for test after that we go home..).How about your opinion???
Sendy XIIA6/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you Sendy...
ReplyDeleteI also that try out is not effective...
because we have too much materials to be studied...
Students will tend to be lazy to study because they think that they will not finish study for the try out... Therefore, many students do not study for the try out...
I think the try out should be separated into several tests that the materials consist of three chapters per test instead of all materials... Therefore, we can master all the chapters well, and we will be ready for the real examination...
Yes, the try out is not effective. I must study the lesson from 10'th grade until 12'grade. Fiuhh it's to much and waste my time. I cann't take a nap because of that. Although I try to study all the materials, however I cann,t finish all. So I always got bad mark for try out ;p
ReplyDeleteActually try out has a advantageus for me. I can know what the type of question will be made for national test.
So, anyone do you have solution for solve this problem??
ReplyDeletehi.
ReplyDeletei think tryout is useful for us. although we don't have enough time to study, at least we know the estimation of our national exam.
@vina
i disagree with your opinion that the tryout should be separated into several tests. tryout is used to test our preparation for the national exam, right? so, if we only learn some chapters for each tryout, we lose the main purpose of tryout itself.
don't you think so?
hehehe..
~ming~
Yohanes
XII-A5/28
What is the try out?
ReplyDeletefor Miss Rachel:
ReplyDeletemiss, i'm sorry...
i don't know how to explain what try out it is
hehe...it's just like a exam to prepare our self before national examination...like simulation of national exam...
for Sendy:
for me, try out can help me to remind the last lesson in X and XI that i have forgoten. try out also help me to guess the kind of question which will go out in national exam...
rachel
XII Science 6 / 22
Thanks Rachel. I understand now.
ReplyDeleteHello there..
ReplyDeleteI think, try out can help me to know what is the kind of material that should be prepared for the final national test..
but, because of our many many school assignment, i can't study for it until now.. If possible, the teachers in our school should decrease the school task.. so we can focus on our FINAL NATIONAL TEST..
Tommy XII A6-38
For Ming...
ReplyDeleteYou right, tryout is used to test our preparation for the national exam...
But, I think that too many materials that we must study all at once for the try out will make us feel confused...
Therefore, our study will not be maximal...
And separative test will be effective to maximize our comprehension in every chapters...
Tryouts won't help much I think...
ReplyDeleteToo many cheaters!