hMm.., wHy are men (especially for girls like me) are so confusing??
They come and they go as they like..
Sometimes if we "give signal" to them that we like them, they tend to go away..
Many people and also I read from magazines that men love to chase.. Is that right?
Actually, what do men want?
Please drop me comment or answer, cause I'm so confused T.T..
Thanx^^
LiNa
XIIa4/08
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol, you're kinda funny, you know.
ReplyDeletedon't take both words and action from boys seriously.
boys at this age are like to playin around
even worse, my best friend said that the boys usually in rush and rush
they never let us to enjoy our time.
and they're easily get bored.
what a JERKS, but thats the way it is.
Please Lina, don't let yourself go down because of boys as we have to support feminism all the time.
(look at my blog on February)
be strong and enjoy....
Haha.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't worry too much about boys now. They get better as they get older :)
Hey I'm not that bad D:<
ReplyDeleteI do stay cool all the time :P