Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wise Word or Wise Thinking

Sorry distrubing all your excitement but this time I will discuss neither game nor movie !
Anyone must know from the begining, when they see "Wise word" something must have appear (ring a bell) in everyone mind. I brought this idea because I was collecting as much as possible wise word or thinking for my novel so everyone please help me as much as you can. Thanks

I will try to give you all an example :

Never hasty when make an attemp.
Always think deeply first.
Remember many people met failure when they do thing without good judgement.
Failure will become regret. (we human don't want those thing to happen right?)

Posted by AsAkUrA XII Languange/04

2 comments:

  1. so what are you try to ask for ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asakura, I have some wise words. I hope you will like it.

    Time is like a river. You can't touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

    so, enjoy every moment of life ^^



    Meily XII IPA6/28

    ReplyDelete