Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love story

Hii friends, 2 days ago, my friend tell me a love story,this is not a happy ending story, but there's a good message behind this story...I hope all of you understand with my english..

A boy had a cancer and he had 1 month to live....
He liked a girl working in a cd shop very much...
But he did not tell her about his love...
Everyday he went to the cd shop only to talk to her...
After a month he died...
When the girl went to his home and talk about him, his Mom told that he died and took her to his room...
She saw all the cd's unopened...
The girl cried and cried....
You know why she cried??
Cozz she have kept her own love letters inside the cd packs...
She also love him...

Moral of this story:if you love someone, say to him/her dirrectly, DON'T wait for anything....Because we don't know what will happen tomorrow...

ChoKro XII IPA 4 /16

1 comment:

  1. I understand your story.. I think that story really have a sad ending.. But it can make us realize that we should never waste our time and chances..
    And of course I'm agree with you that we don't know what will happen tomorrow, so we must do everything like this day is a last day.. Right? hehe..


    _Lina xiia4/08_

    ReplyDelete