Few month ago I found a poem (I don't no the exactly name of this type of poem) and I forgot from where I got it....hehehe, I just re-type it and saved it in my handphone, because that poem made me reflect something. After I read Martina's post I remember again about this poem, the title is What money can buy???And this is the poem....
A bed but not SleEp....
CoMpUtEr but not BrAinS....
fOOd but not aPpetIve....
fInEry but not bEaUty....
a hOuSe but not a hOme....
MedIcIne but not hEalth....
Soo, what should we do with our money???
give it to beggar near our schooll or what??
^tania XII IPA 4/15^
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depends on our situation...
ReplyDeleteAnd for me :
If I got some money, yet I still need it for my needs, I just save it...
If I got money more than I need and still, I don't know what I will use them for, I'll just give it to one who needs it more than me...
But, giving some of mine to a beggar is not a bad idea, yet won't affect my needs so much ;)
money can't buy someone' heart
ReplyDeleteisn't it?? :)
My Mom used to always tell me "money cannot buy happiness."
ReplyDeleteIt'better to be saved and use it for the important things. Giving charity is OK and you can use your money to help our friends trough the red bag which is usually cycled from class to class ^^
ReplyDelete