Naw, I'm going to tell you one of my observations again :D
As I see and as I remind, different classes means different personalities.
Different classes also affects the activities of the students.
What I'm goin to tell you is the fact of Science students' personality changes for now.
I think some became more creative, active, more diligent, and calm.
But how about the others?
As far, some people's personalities turn out to be worse than before they entered Science class.
The stresses they handle is much more than the fun they could get outside school.
And here's one of their hobbies when they're stressed :
They're like, love to look for another people to be their place to relieve their stress, like teasing him/her, make him/her feel uneasy, make him/her a laughter among others, spreading bad things about him/her.
Nah, now, who's the one really crazy here?
The stressed ones or the laughter?
I'm quite sad to look at this fact. We, Science classes can be proud of our knowledge, but what will that do if our personalities turned out to be worse?
Well, what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
creative hah...???? bURRPPPP!!!
ReplyDeletewaw, I agree with you about some people's personalities turn out to be worse than before they entered Science class.
ReplyDeleteI tell you the truth, science student tend to have a broken social condition.
I'm very sorry about that.
because I know how does it feel to have a broken social condition in my life.
and it's not easy to mend.
I think the teacher should consider this fact as an important problem.
because what we're all desperately need after we are graduated is a good social ability.
there are always a lot of student who was one of the outcasts
It doesn't matter how smart, brilliant, rich, pretty, or good looking they are if they can't socialite well, they'll be an outcast.
In America we call what you are talking about "work-life balance." Ultimately, I want a life where I can balance work and leisure. Sometimes I have to work really hard in order to achieve my goals, but I try to watch how much I am working. In university I always had work to do, but I made the time to go to the gym and to go out with friends because the social part of my life was important too.
ReplyDeleteBalance is a hard thing to achieve, yet I usually find that it is necessary for personal happiness.
i think people's personalities turn out to be worse not because the kind of class that she/he entered...it 's more because their relation/friends...
ReplyDeletei think the personalities will not become worse if they have a friends that brings good impact for them...
rachel
XII sciance 6 / 22
I agree that friends and environment can change you too. But, still, I think who can change you is yourself.
ReplyDeleteIf you're a selective person and know what is right and what is wrong, I think you won't be turned out to be a worse person.
Too bad, flow of stress is way too strong. Especially for us students, and as teenagers.
We, as teenagers usually loves to hanging out together and having fun, but our duty as a student forced us to study all the time.
So?