Holaaaa eVeryBody !!! Hohoho...... ^0^. Oceii.....this post talk 'bOut my favorite sinGer. She is Lisa LoEb. I like her because of her unique vOice and the tasty music that she can brings out. Now, I waNt to taLk abOut her aLbum. This album was released in 2006. I know this isn't her new album. But in this album, you can hear much single from sHe began her career until now. Try to hear the one of her single. My favorite single in this album is "StAy". Stay is Lisa first single. And the most part that I can like in this single is the LyRic. OMG !! This single haS a wOnderful lyric."The lover's in LoVe and tHe otHer rUn aWay. The LoVer is crying 'cauSe the other won't StaY "
She's a really T.O.P singer. Huehehehe... ><
In this album, you can also hear another LiSa LoEb's single. Like Truthfully aNd FooLs like mE
Oxa...ThE one of tHe reason whY I loVed her-except her music aNd her vOice-because she cAn plaYs her OwN guItaR. PerfectlY !!
I think tHat's aLL my post this DaY. SeE yoU in another PosT...... tHaaThAa ^0^v
Erwiani XII sCienCe 4/37
No comments:
Post a Comment