A man wnet to his doctor for a chek up.One week later,he went back to get the results of the tests.
"Doc, how did I fair?"
The doctor said,"I have got good news and bad news for you.Which do you want first?"
The man said, "Let me have the good news first."
The doctor said, "Well, the good news is that you have 24 hours to live."
"What,24 hours to live? You call that good news?Well,anyway,tell me the bad news is."
The doctor replied, "The bad news is that I should have but I forgot to tell you yesterday."
No one(except God) can predict the death of your death. What we have is only the today of everyday. So, live your everyday of your today to the fullest so that when the day of your death comes knocking, there will never be a tinge of regret in your life...
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooo... I agree with you Fanny... hahaha... my story that I entered maybe just like the same as yours... hahaha...
ReplyDelete