Friday, March 6, 2009

Love is the colour GREEN

once in a while, this thought just crossed my mind, and then my mind stroke it with so many other thoughts related to it, even though I'm not a fan of green color.

why I think Love is the colour green?
because a real love makes you feel definitely stronger, happier, more gentle, also you'll feel heathier just like what green is usually used in the hospital because people believe that the colour green will cure you.

Green means calm, and balance. Life need balace. we can't survive if we are lack somthing or too over of something. we desperately need the balance that's why people doing yoga and pilates for a healthier life.

I remember one day when I was very very sick, I was taken to the hospital immidiately. the color of the curtain (which was Green of course) made me feel calmer then. and also the presence and the words that doctors (who was use the green unifrom) are comforting.

we'll need the greens for the rest our life. forever. because the 'Green' take over and control the time. it'll gives you the feel of long last life even though you life is not as long as we you thought.

tell me what do you think love is?

2 comments:

  1. Wrong way, For me I think love color is blue.
    Why is that? Because Blue refer to both happiness and sadness which is always become the felling we harbor when we're in love.

    But for green, I think that color refer to Life. That mean everything about taking care the other, giving yourself (your life) to sacrifice to the other, a peacefull life. Green give life to the other, harmonizing with the forest color which have mean Blend with the nature....

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS ... !!!
    I LOVE colour GREEN !!!
    it's true that Green make we feel calmer. sometimes it is refresh me up when I'm feelin' so bored ...
    it become my spirit source when I'm down,, that's why I love it so much ...

    on the other hand, GREEN is the color of life..
    people always use Green to symbolize nature. and we survive using everything that comes from nature ...

    that's my opinion about GREEN colour.

    Rani Z.
    XII A6-11

    ReplyDelete