Saturday, January 31, 2009

About the Sims 2

Yep, this is my first time sending a blog. So in this first moment, I want to give a good news to the Sims 2 maniacs. Have your ever heard of peggyzone? If you havent' known about this web, I'll give you the address in this blog. The address is www.peggyzone.com. Last year, its name is peggysims2.net. This web will serve you the new packages for the Sims 2, like the clothes, accessories, and hair styles (which I think she made it herself, amazing right?). If you've felt bored with the original clothing packs and hair styles in the Sims 2, you may download from peggyzone FREE (but, please note that some of the packs ask you to pay charge)
If you're a new member, simply click the "register for free" and fill the form. Afterwards, you may download all the fashionable items for the Sims 2. Enjoy!!! (^^)
(Note: I'm a Sims 2 fan, so I'd like to share this web to everyone who like to play the games)

Nachuu XII-Language/09

8 comments:

  1. The Sims 2 is a nice game.
    We can manage someone to do something.
    We can buy something like a mp3 player,some accessory to someone who we play. We can download hair,clothes,and accessory in www.peggyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never play it.
    But when I was explained with my frineds I only thought how bored it!
    How come everyone said that the sims is an interesting game ??!
    I must sorry for my comment before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this game is popular in foreign countries but not in here
    Online game is more popular here
    By the way,if i am not wrong,its sequel will be launched in this year
    For me,i just feel a bit tired because it has lot of expansion pack that need lot of harddisk space

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Sims 2 requires a good computer in order to play well without any lags...
    And there are so many expansions of it, so it'll need tons of spaces...
    I'd prefer Sims 1 anyway, Sims 2 is way too realistic..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it really interesting game????
    I want to try that. Can you give me??? hohohoho.....
    Sims2 is very interesting...
    Have a play with that....

    P.Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. It 's true that the Sims 2 needs a lot of space in your harddisk. If you install all of the expansion packs, it will need around 10 GB. But if you just want to install only the Sims 2, then it will just require around 4 GB. The Sims 2 is much better than Sims 1, I think. In the Sims 1, the Sims can't get older and grow up (that's why I feel kinda bored with it). But in the Sims 2, your Sims can grow up, getting older, and even have the genetics from their ancestors.
    This game may become a boring game for boys. I have two brothers and they always say the same about the Sims 2. I think boys should go ahead with NFS Undercover, the newest one from NFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Sims 2 wasted 4 GB and the expansions wasted 6 GB..
    so, total is 10 GB...

    I'd prefer World of Warcraft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sims 2?
    i like sims 1.. but not 2..
    its true.. just wasting my HD space..
    10 GBs =.=

    i prefer not to playing it.. ! =)

    ReplyDelete