Monday, January 12, 2009

our world

now we can see our world is very far from peace..
Israel attack palestine with their modern weapon, many child was killed..

I don't understand, why america doesn't do anything about this problem????

i hope in the future with new president, america and another country can keep the peace in the world


vino XII A 4/ 04

4 comments:

  1. well, Vino...
    you should know that America also face a great trouble, the global crisis...

    and, still, Obama couldn't fix it in a single day...

    what i've been wondering is, why another country, especially China, don't want to help?
    they got no problem I think since they're the one who caused the global crisis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vino,
    I am posting a response on April's post (since both of you posted about the same thign). Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agree with your opinion...

    I think all of the country in the world have their own problems...
    US with the global crisis and Iraq, Israel with Palestine, our country with their monetary crisis and the President election...

    maybe all we can do are save our own country first, and then we can help each other...

    Natasya
    XII IPA 6-24

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah, Indonesia's even far away from a safe point....

    ReplyDelete