heHehe..
fiNally, i caN joiN this bLog.. hehe..
hMm.., what shOuld i write foR the first time?
oO,, i wanna share a discussion toPic..
-we aLL know abOut friendster and facebook, right? Nowadays those two websites really "booming" all around the world.. so, what dO you guys think abOut friendster and facebook,etc? Are those websites can make making friend easier?-
can't wait to see yOur opiNion.. ;)
bY: Lina XIIa4/08
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yo LiNa!
ReplyDeleteYeah I have my friendster account, but not facebook..
I'm too lazy to make another...
What's the difference anyway?
tO: xeNxe..
ReplyDeletebtw, noW i can post, thx tO you.. hehehe..^^
aNyway..,
tHere's nOt a big diFference between fs and fb..
maybe just the way we aDd peoPle or aPprove reqUest..
sO, whaT's yOur oPinion aNyway?^^
OMG Lina!
ReplyDeleteSign in first before posting D:
Or it'll not counted D:
Hmm sure I'll look forward for it...
Some of my friends joined facebook tho :O
hOhoho..
ReplyDeletei was fOrget aBout that.. hihihi..
yUp, doN't fOrget tO add me wHen yOu haVe jOined fb.. LOL.. =D
try not to do that again LoL xD..
ReplyDeletehmm can you write the website?
i think some of us (include myself! xP) doesn't know it...
I have had facebook for several years now and I like it better than friendster. I think on facebook it is easier to read someone's profile (because there are no backgrounds), easier to control your privacy (what you do and do not want others to see), and easier to post on your friends' profiles.
ReplyDeleteI also know that facebook has allowed me to stay in touch with friends from high school, university, camps, work, etc.
However, I don't think facebook makes it easier to make real friends. I am "friends" with people on facebook who I barely know. There is no virtual substitute for real friendship: the important people in your life who know you very well, and who enjoy spending time with you in real life :)
Yeah I think it's easier than friendster. But can we edit our layout like friendster there?
ReplyDeletetO haRry:
ReplyDeletei dOn't tHink thaT we can eDit oUr laYout like oN fs.. tHat's wHy miSs raCheL like fB mOre than fs, riGht? hahaha.. bEcause sHe saiD thaT on facebook it is easier to read someone's profile (because there are no backgrounds).. =)
bTw, haVe yOu jOined fb?
not yet...
ReplyDeletei feel bad now and not in the mood to make something...
but i think i prefer FS..
i like the complexity xP!
able to edit the layout is the main reason of me joining FS than another sites :D
Yeah, you can't edit the layout. And you are right Lina, that is why I like it :)
ReplyDeleteHey Lina,
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you...
Hm.. About friendster, right....
I dont have Facebook, but You have known that I have Friendster.
In my opinion, it will be helpful especially after our graduation.
We can still comunicate with other friends
although we are separated in distance.
It also increases our friend.
Thats why I must have account on friendster at this moment.
From :
Danny
Danny? A-HoQ? xD
ReplyDeleterofl I think A3's place is not here? xD~
hmm yeah but I think facebook became more popular than friendster..
friendster is too well-known, but old :P..
by the way, can we lock our profile like friendster there? :P
hi dan.. sO gLad to see yOu here..
ReplyDeletewOw u cOmment on my discussion topic.. thankz.. hehe..
yUp.. i felt that too when i only can communicate with my best friend, who is in New Zealand, by fs.. So i guess i agree with your opinion that by fs we still can communicate although we are sperated in distance.. hehe..
tHankz for your opinion^^
That's absolutely Jennifer lol...
ReplyDeletebut I think she has a FS too right? :O