Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What your hobby??

Hi all...

I like reading comic and playing badminton...

I like reading Naruto comic....

And what's your hobby prenzz??

^8^
Maria XIISCIENCE4/24

16 comments:

  1. I love reading,playing games and listening to the music
    If you're the big fans of naruto,you should try reading one piece or bleach :D
    I'm surprise that you love playing badminton too.i think you don't like any sport.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like reading novel and comic, wacthing film, and hear music...

    sometime i like cooking too...

    rachel
    XII IPA 6 / 22

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to read comics too. Comics are very interesting to read. Also i like to read novels. Maybe sometimes we can share our comics?


    araya
    XII BHS / 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. meh I still love to play online games...
    but I try not to play too much, final exam's comin!
    and I haven't read any new comics, I missec them :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like singing, reading, running (exercising), learning new things, traveling, and exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @araya
    What comic do you like??haha..
    @rian
    So what sport do you like??
    @miss rachel
    So what the new thing ??Can you mention some example...^8^
    @harry
    yes final exam is coming,so prepare it...
    What games you play??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Readin' comic......

    Listening music......

    Happy..... (good for ur life^^)

    Sleep.............(yawn!)

    Drawin'.....

    Playin' card for fortune tellin'

    Tis is me^^ (be myself)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like..
    reading, playing games, sleeping..

    @harry
    you haven't read any new comics?
    why dont search in internet..? since you are posting this blog in cyber cafe.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love
    -reading
    -writing
    -listening to music
    -playing piano
    -watching movie
    -exploring internet
    that whole lot
    >.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love:
    -reading
    -playing piano
    -lestening to music
    -exploring internet
    -playing mini games (only the mini one!) or, playing nintendo DS!! it is fun!
    hehehehe....

    ~ming~

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Milun :
    lmao I got no time to browse for comics...
    I usually browsing about 2-3 hours just for posting here and open my Friendster :D

    @ Miss Rachel :
    aww, I love running too, but no time because of school :<

    ReplyDelete
  13. @harry
    2-3 hours?
    wow... just for posting here and open friendster..?
    that's a lot of time... =P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like reading comic too. Comic that i read is cherry. i like reading novel too. many novel have i read.
    i like swimming.
    i like listen pop music.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Milun :
    shut the hell up lawl, I shud check all the blogspot, e-mails, etc xD...

    @ Maria :
    I play World of Warcraft, which is the most popular games in the world ;D
    I'll post this one after I got the history ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like reading (ANYTHING !! Especially lesson book hohooho juz kidding ><)

    I like laughing (with a lot of smile !!)

    And the most i Like is....
    I like to see other people laugh and i LiKe to make PeopLe laugh too hehehe.... (Becoz, with laugh I can be a Happy perSon. AnD i lIke it !!)

    So many laugh !!! HuuaHAHAHAHA !!!

    Erwiani

    ReplyDelete