Monday, January 19, 2009

Anime-Fan? Join here!!!

Everyone know about anime right? (Well not everyone to be precise....)
Just in case I'll explain about anime..
Anime is originally one of Japan production for entertaining younger people to older people...
Basically there's no way that can be hated right?
For example Doraemon...
Doraemon is one of the anime from Japan that's very entertaining!!
The story is well know throughout the world !!!

Enough about my explanation... (Most likely useless anyway...)
I want to create a discussion about anime...
But I am a bit confused from where should this discussion begin?
So anyone who has an anime title and want to discuss it please post here... -Thank you-
Posted by Agus S. XII BHS / 04

32 comments:

  1. I like anime so much.
    When i was children, i like to see doraemon.
    Maybe you can begin from naruto or bleach.

    That anime is very popular now.

    ^^

    -evy-

    XIIA3-21

    ReplyDelete
  2. booo naruto is boring now!
    go go bleach and one piece xD...

    btw, One Piece is the best anime now (in the world) @___@....
    Naruto was the 3rd and Bleach was 7th :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. anime???

    hmm...i know that it's the old ones, but i still love Inuyasha very much..hehehe =p

    i like another anime too...
    ex : Naruto, Bleach,pokemon, etc

    i like Naruto because kind of the attack in Naruto is amazing...and i like Naruto because he's funny...

    i like pokemon too...the animal is so cute...

    rachel
    XII A 6 / 22

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, the new pokemons are cool tho :D
    the newest pokemon series now is Pokemon Platinum I think... for Nintendo DS @__@...

    and, eww, I haven't read animes for some time :<
    missed them tho :<

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love naruto..
    and bleach.. lol..

    @harry
    i never read on piece before.. rofl..
    i think the story is sooo booring... -_- so i decided not to read it.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wew ...

    I very like it.. Its cool...

    I like naruto??

    Naruto very very... good for you read in a relax time..

    And I like doraemon too^^

    Maria XIISCIENCE4/24

    ReplyDelete
  7. have you read 'The Bride of The Water God' ?

    i like the stories...

    it's tell about love stories between Soah (a beautiful village girl that had sacrificed to the water god) and Habaek (the water god). like another love stories, the relation between Soah and Habaek was not easy. Because Habaek still love his first wife, Nakbin.

    it's more informations about the main characters in 'The Bride of Water God':

    SOAH

    A girl from a small village chosen as the sacrifice to please the Water God, Habaek. When she was a child, she was prophesized to love two men in her life. She finds herself attracted to Muhee, who she believes is Habaek's cousin, unaware that Habaek (the child) and Muhee are the same person.

    HABAEK

    The Water God, a temperamental deity who has not allowed rain to fall in Soah's village for many years. He is a child by day (Habaek) and an adult (Muhee) by night, with his powers being reduced in the presence of heat or sunlight. Soah recognizes the child as her husband, but is unaware of his transformations; Habaek, unable to explain, introduces his adult self as Habaek's cousin, Muhee. He was deeply in love with his first wife, Nakbin, who died young, not knowing that she had actually betrayed him.

    NAKBIN

    Habaek's first love. As of Volume 5, it is known that she had attempted to betray him in some way, under orders from another person: however, the exact details concerning what she was supposed to do, are unknown. Hoo-Ye cared for her a great deal as she was his sister.

    you can try to read this manga in internet if you like love stories...

    rachel XII IPA 6 / 22

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree with madness, one piece is so boring.
    i agree with rachel, naruto is funny.
    he always defeat sasuke, but he can't.

    ^^

    -evy-

    XIIA3-21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally..

    there's someone who agree with me.. =D
    all my friend said that one piece is very good..
    me, i really dont like it.. just by watching the comic(not read it) is enough for me.. really make me booring..
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like anime very much too.
    I like the manga and the story
    My most favourite anime in negima. I like the story about magic and the very great school.

    Mainly, I like very much. But, you know that read comics too much can make us lazy to study.
    So..., although you like anime very much, you may not forget to study.

    hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like negima too.
    Negi is so cute.
    All of his student is girls.
    And you know, he is just 10 years old.....

    ^^

    -evy-

    XIIA3-21

    ReplyDelete
  12. Xenxe, where do you know that Naruto was the 3rd and Bleach was 7th?
    Why do you think one piece is the best?

    ^^

    -evy-

    XIIA3-21

    ReplyDelete
  13. @evy
    It has been posted in jawa pos a few weeks ago

    One piece is the best seller comic in japan

    And it has been released many years ago before bleach and naruto

    I think all of them are fantastic.and they are the most popular manga in the world now.cmiiw

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wew Agoes!!!!

    Anime? U're my treasure chest for anime' source ^^ Actually, I'm the anime-fans, but I'm not too "crazy" like one of my friend in XII-LANGUAGE (to taboo to say the name)

    Ha2 just kiddin bro^^

    The best anime that never die from my heart, ONLY Cardcaptor Sakura ^^ did u think so????


    Um...one piece? Is the best anime and comic for me!!!!! (I didn't like naruto or bleach so much....)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wew Agoes!!!!

    Anime? U're my treasure chest for anime' source ^^ Actually, I'm the anime-fans, but I'm not too "crazy" like one of my friend in XII-LANGUAGE (to taboo to say the name)

    Ha2 just kiddin bro^^

    The best anime that never die from my heart, ONLY Cardcaptor Sakura ^^ did u think so????


    Um...one piece? Is the best anime and comic for me!!!!! (I didn't like naruto or bleach so much....)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think card captor sakura is good too.
    i like it so much.

    by the way, i didn't see the ending of cardcaptor sakura.
    can u tell me the ending?

    ^^

    -evy-

    XIIA3-21

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see all of you talk about anime, don't you?

    @ I agree with evy and madness that one piece is boring. I can't understand its story.
    @ I like negima very much. Do you know negima?That is one of anime comics. The story about magical teacher whose age just 10 years old. For graduate from magical school, he must teach in Mahora Gakuen without open his identity. How can he teach junior high school students? Will his identity be opened?
    Read the comics......

    hehehehe........

    Pricillia
    twelve science six number twenty five

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ...
    ummm ...
    I don't know where to start,,
    I'm not really animemaniac ... (just like it)
    but I agree with Rachel that Naruto is very funny ...
    the story tell us not to give up that easily,,
    we have to keep moving forward ...

    but I don't agree with Madness,,
    maybe U have seen the boring scene,,
    actually it's not that bored,, hehe ...


    Rani XII A6 - 11

    ReplyDelete
  20. but i think sometimes naruto is boring.

    pricil do u know the lastest news about negima?
    can u tell me about it?

    ^^

    XIIA3-21

    ReplyDelete
  21. Don't judge the manga only from 1 volume
    Usually,at first it make us bore,but in the middle it'll be so exciting

    ReplyDelete
  22. naruto isnt boring..

    one piece is much much much more booring than naruto..

    @rani
    no.. i've read one piece before..
    i dont like the story... too complicated for me.. maybe.. =P

    and the drawing.. is not too good.. makes me think one piece is a boring comic.. (although in japan, one piece is the numb.1 best seller comics..!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everyone just discussing 'bout Naruto or Bleach right?
    Oh and one piece and card captor sakura?
    And magister negi negima huh? (Did I spell it right??)

    Well that's popular alright !!!
    But you all to focused into that title and not mentioning that the world of anime is so big !!

    Maybe you don't know or forgotten to post here but..

    Here is the anime I'd like to discuss..
    - Kanon 2006 remake
    - Tsubasa resevoir chronocle
    - Mai Hime , Mai otome
    - Hayate no gotoku
    and many more... !!!

    So everyone try not to become a simple minded person (well I am sorry if I offended you...) Try to broaden your anime so you can know such beautiful anime is really exist (well I am sorry too.. because I am myself is an anime holic T.T)

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh tsubasa chronicle.
    i like it too.
    i read it from 1 volume.
    but sometimes it make me boring.

    hayate no gotoku is very funny, especially hayate. but i miss some chapters. so can everyone tell me about the lastest story?

    ^^

    XIIA3-21

    ReplyDelete
  25. please post with your account, not anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nah that because you read it...!
    I watch the anime and it's very interesting !!
    About Hayate no Gotoku the manga seem to be very boring, unlike the anime....
    That's why I don't open the Manga -fan Section here...
    But I made an exception about the manga..
    Naruto and Bleach are free to discuss here...
    Because the anime is a waste of time to download....

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've never heard of Hayate no Gotoku, should be a boring one...

    ReplyDelete
  28. well , everyone had seen so many anime but do you know now, many RPG games had released to anime, like tales of the abyss , persona , that a favorite game to play,

    heh.. unfortunately we can't have it if we don't download that from internet, so.. try it! maybe you have a favorite RPG to look><

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like cardcaptor sakura, kaleido star, and naruto.

    Cardcaptor sakura is very nice story. The story is sakura collected the magic cards.She adventured with this cards.

    Kaleido star is nice, too. The story is many people played trampoline.

    ReplyDelete
  30. hah! RPG games which released their animes usually it's not optimal!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, there're many comments here. I can't follow all of your comments, so I just read a half of the comments. After all, I'm an anime fan too. LOL. I like CCS (kinda cute), Naruto (sometimes can be very funny), Pokemon (there are many kinds of monsters, every monster has its own ability), and also Bleach (I think it's a cool anime). Uhm... One Piece? Sorry, I don't follow that story. When I try to follow it, I think I can't. I really can't stand those pictures. (TT-TT) Sry... Doesn't mean to hurt the fans of One Piece.

    ReplyDelete
  32. wooww..
    i never imagine that anime topics will make so many dicussion..
    hahaha..
    just kidding.
    i'm one of the anime fans too..
    i like that very much..
    well..
    can we also discuss about walt disney comic too??
    that also wonderful!!
    and the animation is also amazing..
    anyone agree with me??

    ReplyDelete