Friday, January 16, 2009

Sport^8^

Hello everybody....

Do you like soccer??

I like soccer but I can't play it.... I like team in England is Liverpool....

"You will never walk alone"....

Cool...hahaha

Maria XIIA4-24

11 comments:

  1. hi

    i'm so surprised by the fact that you love football too.Or you just love the player? :D

    i have two favourite team :
    barcelona from spain
    manchester united from england

    for any other, you can discuss about football here

    Rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. BARCELONA in this season got an awesomeness playing style.. With Guardiola, they'll go stronger, greater, n better, to become the king of Europe.. Oops, my bad, The King Of The World (In soccer i mean)

    =Edycakra XII IPA 5 / 9=

    ReplyDelete
  3. @maria
    YOU like soccer? Really? Whew.. I'm surprised.. Hehehe XD

    Hmm.. If you like soccer, i suggest you to watch Goal II : Living A Dream.. I think that's quite good to watch.. After all, it's about soccer! ^^

    12a4/35

    ReplyDelete
  4. About 2 years ago I actually went to a Barcelona game in their stadium. I studied for four months in Barcelona and I went to the game before I returned to America. Even though they played a mediocre team, it was an exciting game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rian
    Wow you like MU?? I thing MU is rival Liverpool..haha...
    I thing Barcelona is good because the team is solid...
    @Mint
    Yes I like football,I watch Euro and World Cup too...
    @ Miss Rachel
    Yes Barcelona is exiting..
    the football very good,recently barcelona win the match versus deportivo la coruna..5-0

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.... Maria.
    I just like watch Euro or World Cup.
    But i don't like watch indonesian football.

    What do you think about indonesian football?

    ^^

    -evy-

    XIIA3-21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!!! do you like Liverpool ?!!
    I'm too.
    I think that Liverpool is the best team in europe.
    It wins Champions league for 5 times.
    Although it only finish in the third place in premiere league, but it show its quality on Champions League.

    Bravo Liverpool!!!!

    Pricillia
    XIIA6/25

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Miss Rachel
    I'm so envy with your opportunity to watch barcelona's match lively in nou camp stadium
    I can't imagine how huge the stadium is.
    is it larger than gelora bung karno in jakarta?
    Didn't you become their fans after saw their match?

    @all
    I wonder if barcelona meet manchester united in uefa champion league final soon.it must be a great match and i may be confuse to support whom.lol

    @pricil n maria
    MU has just taken the first position from liverpool in premier league.lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, it definitely made me a temporary fan. Now I do not follow the team as much as I would like. I haven't been to Gelora Bung Karno in Jakarta.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @pricil
    yes I'm surprised I like Liverpool and I Hope Liverpool can get the champion...
    @evy
    No,I don't like Indonesian football... I just like Primier League....hahaha...
    @rian
    I support Barca because I thing in this year Barca in agresive and I thing Barca can get the champion..

    ReplyDelete
  11. @marryia...

    hahaha
    actually i don't like soccer...

    bcz...

    hm...

    i'm not interesting with soccer...

    i'm more interest with basketball or ice skating... (is it right??)

    but u must to be proud bcz favo sport soccer especially a woman is a few...^,^

    ReplyDelete