Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai hahaha ^,^

hi everybdy....
hahahaha

i want to say to all of you


GONG XI FA CHAI....
HONG BAO NA LAI!!! ....


HOHOHO

hEY!

I want to tell u about Imlek's culture...

actually it just a story...

Don't clean up(is it right??!) your room or house at Imlek 's day!!!...

bcz... it has been a rule for Chinese people...

What do u think about this rule???

hm...
I'm very very very sad bcz i can't celebrate it with my family....

hik hik hikz...

are u same with me???
hehehehe

but my family still give me hong bao...

Liva
XII Science 6/21

1 comment:

  1. Haaaaiiiii miss Rachel....

    Gong Xi Fat Cai!!!

    I have read your comment about Chinese New Year...
    I think you have a little bit confused... I'll tell you something about Chinese New Year...(In my English version.. I hope you can't understand, since I don't have a good English.. T.T)

    One day before Chinese New Year, Chinese people used to gathered with their big family, they eat together, and one of those menu is noodles. Any kind of noodles, that's a must... Bcoz noodles symbolize a long live... And then in that day, we can't do anything, including cleaning our house, it's an obligation. All we have 2 do is, somebody who had get married must give a present or money that putted in red box/red paper, to somebody who hadn't get married. In that day we must wear a red cloth...

    And the last is don't forget to say "Gong Xi Fat Cai!!!"

    So enjoy your first Chinese New Year!!!!

    Natasya
    XII IPA 6-24

    ReplyDelete