Or maybe RF online? maybe Seal online or maybe a standard game like PS , PS2, PS3, DS and many more...
Here in this section I want to form a game fan gathering...
I have my reason for this :
a) There is only a Dot A discussion here T.T (talk about poor gamer gathering)
b) I want to prevent creating more about game discussing so everyone can post their problem here (not that I want to become a dictator okay?)
c) I want to observe what kind of game usually young children like us are playing right now...
That includes the explanation why I opened this discussion >.< (I hope I don't insult you T.T)
Let's get started okay?
I want to discuss about game that appear on PS1 also on PSP !!
"Final Fantasy Tactics -War of Lions-"
Because this game is very exciting and have a long history...Not only that! The story itself is pretty amazing !! Yet the game play don't lose quality!!
Posted by -AsaKurA- XII Language / 04
final fantasy tatics just a remake game's from PS 1, if you now better new than that, maybe it will be more interesting
ReplyDeleteI'm still prefer to play nds than psp
ReplyDeleteFor me,psp's games is almost the same with its brother,ps2
Most of kosayu student live in boarding house.that's why online games are more popular here than console games
Wow is that FF Tactics from PS1?
ReplyDeleteis it the same or what?
and too bad, FF Tactics got only few secrets, so not so exciting at all...
and yeah, I agree with Adrianus, Online games are way more popular here because of that reason..
I can't say anything about FF Tactics,because when it was released,i haven't played ps one.
ReplyDeleteFF tactics...?
ReplyDeletei've played it..
but, to find the secrets.. i used walkthrough from game magz.. lol.. xD
Not that FF tactics is boring but it's the opposite...
ReplyDeleteWell someone maybe misunderstand the secrets of FF tactics...
Let me tell you when in PS 1 the secrets is awfully low... But in its remake it's become more interesting!!
Why so? Let look at a character (hidden character) at its remake...
They have an additional character named Balthier.. (Wow that's from FF12 right?)
And then the secrets of LUSO (a character with game hunter job), this character has a long history as well...
Why so? When you're playing NDS make sure you don't miss a game named "Final Fantasy Tactics A2 : Grimoire of Rift"...
That game contain Luso story... and guess what? Vann and Panelo are there as well (Wow another from FF12..)...
Well that just a partial of the secrets (sorry if I am spoiling that...)
@ Milun :
ReplyDeleteyawn, weak...
use internet xD!
@ Asakura :
nah, the fun screwed off because they mixed FF XII chars....