Saturday, January 31, 2009

tHe zOdiac..

Hi guys...!!
How are yOu?
I hope yOu aLL are fine..
tOday i'm gonna talk about zodiac.. wHo doesn't know what zodiac is?
Many people believe the prediction through their zodiac (maybe yOu do too? coz I do too but not too fanatic =D), but what exactly is zodiac?

Taken from wikipedia, zodiac means circle of animals..The zodiac also means a region of the celestial sphere that includes a band of eight arc degrees above and below the ecliptic..

We usually just know two of the common zodiac in astrology.. Western zodiac and chinese zodiac..

Western zodiac includes:
Aries (0°) (The Ram)
Taurus (30°) (The Bull)
Gemini (60°) (The Twins)
Cancer (90°) (The Crab)
Leo (120°) (The Lion)
Virgo (150°) (The Virgin)
Libra (180°) (The Scale or The Balance)
Scorpio (210°) (The Scorpion)
Sagittarius (240°) (The Archer)
Capricorn (270°) (The Horned Goat)
Aquarius (300°) (The Water-Carrier)
Pisces (330°) (The Fish)

Chinese zodiac includes:
rat (or mouse), ox (or cow), tiger, rabbit (or hare), dragon, snake, horse, sheep (or goat), monkey, rooster, dog, and pig (or boar).

But,, do yOu know the other zodiac in astrology? There are several of them, such as Maya Zodiac and Hebrew Zodiac..

Maya zodiac includes:
constellations such as 'Peccary' (possibly corresponding to Gemini) and 'Turtle'..

So what is Hebrew Zodiac?
Sorry I can't find it, hehe,, So please guys, drop me comments if you find what is Hebrew Zodiac.. thanx^^

bY: Lina xiia4/08

3 comments:

  1. As you know,most of us born in 1991 and it was goat's year according to chinese year
    And because i born in march,my zodiac is aries

    Both of them are goat and maybe it create my bad habit that is lazy.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I born in july 1991, so my zodiac is goat and leo. Leo zodiac is creative person. It is faithful person too.

    Priscillia
    XII language-19

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Adrianus :
    Pisces for those who were born on 1st till 15th of March I think...
    You're Aries because you're born at 28th of March...

    @ Lina :
    I've never heard of Hebrew ones, guess I'll look for it another time :)

    ReplyDelete