Tuesday, January 13, 2009

.............

Huuh... this is my first time to write in this blog, and I still don't know what to write yet,
So I'll just write or ask all of you the most conventional topic, about our future (coz we'll graduate soon). Do you already know what do you want to do after we graduate?
Because I still don't know, and it makes me confuse...

Clarissa XII IPA 4 /34

16 comments:

  1. well...after graduate, i want join in the university and i have a plan to get some job...

    rachel
    XII IPA 6/22

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you mean sa?
    you still don't know what will you do after graduated? :O

    †Harry†

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know.

    go to college, finished it fast and great, get married, join the master program, have two children, and live happily ever after.

    hahahahahaha. XD

    tHee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm..
    After we graduate, of course I want to continue my life.. XD
    I want to go to IPB, and catch up my dream to become a Veterinarian.. I just love animals! ^^

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So do I.
    Most people say that we need to get a bachelor degree, but is it really important?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess a degree is very important now, because people will always look that as a "requirements" :<

    This is a proof that Indonesia only think about "Cognitive", abandoning people's another skill...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope in the future at least i can be a good father and husband like my dad or maybe better

    ReplyDelete
  8. so, you're not goin to any university and just get married? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll go to the university, study well, then graduate with cum laude, have a happy family and a good and suitable job for me.
    That's just what most people wanted, right?
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lordkyuubi -
    I love that you want to be a great Dad! Your kids will be lucky :)

    But I want to give you points: Will you please post your name, class, and number?

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just graduated from university. Since I don't know what the future holds, I think about this question often. In the future I want to:

    1) Spend quality time with my family and friends
    2) See more of the world (explore and travel!)
    3) Go to graduate school
    4) Leave my positive footprint on the world (i.e. make a positive difference in the lives of others)
    5) Work in a field that excites me (maybe politics, journalism, law, . . .I still don't know)
    6) Develop a close, meaningful relationship with my children

    ReplyDelete
  12. after i graduated..
    hmm..
    i'll continue my study in Surabaya.. then Australia.. after i graduate from university..
    i will get the best job that i can take.. get some money... but apartment.. buy house for my parents.. get married.. and so on... xD

    @lordkyuubi
    is it true that you will get married after you graduate? =p

    @miss rachel
    i read in cyber..
    you graduate with cum laude? =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. after I graduated ... ???

    I have to help my father in his factory for a year,,
    (he can't ask my big bro, coz he's far away in Jakarta now)

    then I'll continue my study,, (don't know where ... Hope I'll get a scholarship)
    so that I can make anyone happy ,,

    Rani Zagita
    XII Science 6 ~ 11

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Milun :
    yes, he can do that lol...

    so you take the 2+1 program eh...
    where you'll be transferred?
    Swenburn?

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes i am...
    Swinburne University, Australia..

    btw, what makes you come back posting to this blog..?
    miss me? =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Milun :
    I'd prefer miss a girl than a boy -_-"
    I always watch over all blogs and their topics, from the newest to the oldest..
    that's why I can spend 2 till 3 hours only for blogspot!

    ReplyDelete