Tuesday, January 6, 2009

YaY My First Post!

Hiya Friends!
I just joined the blog now :D
or I'm the first one to post here? o.O

well, anyway...
glad I made it here!

well, let's start this!
what topic should i take?
Online Games? :P

†Harry†

6 comments:

  1. Yay Harry!

    I'd be interested in learning about online games. I don't know anything about them.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to teach people how to play World of Warcraft :P
    But seems like no one interested...
    Because, ugh, we need a good vocabulary...
    No worries, Miss Rachel.
    I'm gonna open an Online Game topic if many of my friends have joined the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    this is my first post

    for xenxe,i think you better teach us about dota, because this game is more common and popular in indonesia :D

    Adrianus XIIA4/39

    ReplyDelete
  4. rofl...
    only some of us play that xD..
    and I don't think they might understand what we said :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhm.. what about Audition AyoDance? I really like the music.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure thing xD...
    well, let's wait for some players to join lol..

    ReplyDelete