Sunday, January 18, 2009

Who will be the next president of Indonesia???

Indonesia will held an election to choose the the next president of Indonesia in July 2009. These are the people who nominate themselves as president.
1. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
2. Megawati Soekarnoputri
3. Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono X
4. Wiranto
5. Prabowo Subianto
6. Akbar Tandjung
7. Jusuf Kalla
8. Abdurrahman Wahid
9. Yusril Izha Mahendra
10. Sutiyoso

In my opinion, Megawati is the best candidate for this election. There are 2 reasons why I endorse Magawati as the President. Firstly, Megawati is the first female President and the first Indonesian leader born after independence. Therefore, it will erase the discrimination against woman. Secondly, Megawati can lead the country very well, proved by her good leadership during July, 2001 until October, 2004.

Polls from early January 2009 saw Susilo lead with 43% to Megawati's 19%, with all other candidates at 5% or less.

What's your opinion??
Who is the best candidate for the next president of Indonesia????

Posted by : Vina XIIA4/28

23 comments:

  1. IMO, i think SBY(Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono =D) is the best candidate for the next president.. he made many changes for Indonesia.. and i really want to see more of his jobs for our country.. xD

    he made the BBM price down..
    maybe that's why he lead the polls from early January.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, imo, SBY still the best...
    But, my parents said that Prabowo Subianto is a good candidate..

    Edycakra XII IPA 5 /9

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think Megawati is the best...

    i like her leadership when she was be a president....

    i hope she will make many changes for Indonesian, especially about decrease the KKN...

    and i hope the price will not to expensive anymore...
    i hope the price will down, not only down when pemilu come...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think SBY will became the president again o__O...
    yeah, agreed..
    it's because he made the the BBM price down..
    because of that, the citizens support him (once again ugh...)

    but, I want another changes, like Indonesia's education, etc :<

    ReplyDelete
  5. @harry
    you want a education change?
    like what? tell me..

    @eca
    maybe, your parents said that Prabowo Subianto is a good candidate, because they always see his tv commercial .. (Gerindra.. xD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I support Sultan Hamengku Buwono...

    I thing he can lead Jogjakarta to a good condision... Like Jogja now more dedicated...

    I hope he can make Indonesia in better condision.

    Maria XIISCIENCE4/24

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Madness,
    Well, i think it's true.. XD

    @Maria,
    I don't think so... I've seen him on TV, and his pronounciation is not good.. And i think he can't speak English..

    =Edycakra XII IPA 5 / 9=

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Megawati is the best candidate that we have now...

    Friends, we all know that BBM price has gone down and all the money we borrow from the IMF has been paid.
    Actually, BBM price went down because the price of gas has gone down. And I believe that BBM price went down because SBY wants to win the election and he just tried to win people's heart.
    Second, paying loan is not only a four-year's work. We need a long long time to get this over. And imo, Indonesia has collected the money since Megawati ruled this country, although we paid it during SBY's presidential period.

    That can be added as one consideration. Most of us have the right to vote this year, and I think we should think about it more.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. @eca
    So prabowo must take english course if he become the president.lol

    @icegirl
    The oil price can't be used to be a reason supporting the candidates.because it depends on the world's oil price,not on her/his decision

    Whoever win the election is not important.i hope he/she can make indonesia better in the future

    ReplyDelete
  10. What do you all think about corruption? Do you think SBY has done a good job fighting it? In other words, which candidate do you think will fight corruption the best?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although I cannot vote (I still 16 years old), I think that Megawati is the best candidate.
    When Megawati become Indonesia's President, Indonesia had good economi. BBM's price had never been more than Rp.3500.-, but when SBY led, BBM's price reach Rp.6000,-. That was very high price.
    I think Megawati can win 'pemilu' this year because she show her power with win 'pilkada'in a lot of 'provinsi' more than PDIP's rival, Golkar.

    But actually, we can predict it in 100% accuracy. We only wait until 'Pemilu' in few months later.

    from : Pricillia
    XIIA6/25

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeey ... !!
    viva Sri Sultan HB X !!!
    Hehehe,,

    I don't know what his good points,,
    but I like his low profile ...


    Rani
    XII A6 - 11

    ReplyDelete
  13. @miss rachel
    I think sby have started eliminating corruption in sby.
    In his period,there's a special institute which investigate corruptor in the government (KPK = Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi)

    But i think it almost impossible to make corruption in indonesia disappear,because it has become a culture,not just a crime
    In indonesia there's slogan in association with KKN that is KUHP (kasi uang habis perkara = give money and your
    problem solved)

    Because of corrupion we can't be a prosperous country,so we must fight against it
    I hope the new president would do this

    ReplyDelete
  14. In my opinion is SBY...
    Hahahaha...
    I think many people would choose him bcoz his control to Indonesia's petrol price...(sorry, I don't have a good English..hehe)
    but actually I don't like him very much...
    I think I'am better... hahahahaha...

    may be all of u can choose me... ^o^v
    hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  15. In my opinion is SBY...
    Hahahaha...
    I think many people would choose him bcoz his control to Indonesia's petrol price...(sorry, I don't have a good English..hehe)
    but actually I don't like him very much...
    I think I'am better... hahahahaha...

    may be all of u can choose me... ^o^v
    hahahahaha...

    Natasya
    XII IPA 6-24

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2 ms Rachel:I'm sorry... I haven't read your email b4... hahaha...


    In my opinion is SBY...
    Hahahaha...
    I think many people would choose him bcoz his control to Indonesia's petrol price...(sorry, I don't have a good English..hehe)
    but actually I don't like him very much...
    I think I'am better... hahahahaha...

    may be all of u can choose me... ^o^v
    hahahahaha...

    Natasya
    XII IPA 6-24

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zzz
    Not just double,but triple post
    In the other forum,maybe you'll get brp

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol.. triple post..

    its alright.. maybe..?
    haha..

    about corruption, i think SBY have done a good job fighting it..

    and i will vote for him next president election.. !
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yip...

    @Rani
    I agree with you... Vote for Sri Sultan...
    @eca
    I thing Indonesian must have new leader for fighting the problem like "kemiskinan"..
    And I thing Sri sultan can do that...

    maria XIIA4/24

    ReplyDelete
  20. @All,
    I agree with Lordkyuubi and Madness, SBY is still the best candidate..

    And you know, don't choose Megawati, she was the one who made Indonesians'2 island:Sipadan and Ligitan taken by another country..!! Coz she doesn't strong enough to become apresident..

    =Edycakra XII IPA 5 / 9=

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Milun & Adrianus :
    triple post, maybe she deserves an one week ban lol...

    and I doubt that Sri Sultan can manage a big country like Indonesia...
    although he's experienced, what he managed till now is only Jogjakarta...

    ReplyDelete
  22. In my opinion, SBY is still the best president. He has prove his quality.. And if he continue his works for 5 years again, he will build this country better.. So, I choose SBY to the next president of Indonesia...



    +Dicky#15+

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well, imagine if Megawati and Gus Dur ruled us for 5 years...
    mostly of you said that SBY is good because he ruled for 5 years...

    ReplyDelete