Friday, January 16, 2009

GoNG Xi FaT cHoi

um,,
do U kNow wHat's tHat woRds mean????

yea,,
iT meaNs cHineSe neW yeaR oR 'xiN jia' is geTTinG cLoseR..
hohoho,,

tHe gaTHeRing wiTh oUr faMiLy..
um,,
exacTLy,, caN't waiT foR thaT..
hix",,
(hoMe sicK,, T.T)

so,,
wHat is yoUr hoPe in tHis cHinesE neW yEaR???
haVe yoU pREpaRed youRseLf??
umm,,
esPeciaLLy foR tHe reD enVeloPe, isN't iT???
hahahaa,,

fiNaLLy,,
i waNt to saY,,
goNg xi, goNg xi,,
hoNg baO,,
Lai, Lai,,
hahaha,, =b

neSciA XIIa4 / 43

6 comments:

  1. yes i also cant wait for that. .i want to get the 'angpao' and eat 'kue keranjang' it's really delicious xD~ do you like it?

    well. .i hope next years won't be worse than this year. .and if it possible then it should be better then this year. .
    -you yourself. .what's your hope ?

    vita XIIa1-34

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL vita's only waiting for the red envelope I see...

    well, we're quite fortunate this year, because the Chinese New Year is on Monday...

    so, 2 days off! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well..

    I hope in this coming Chinese New Year, i can be a better person.. (too common, huh? XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol too common xD!
    but, didn't we make our wish at the New Year? o_O

    New Year's Resolution :D
    does that change you?
    or, not... -___-"

    ReplyDelete
  5. @harry
    I think in this new year,you haven't changed,even worse than before.lol

    I don't hope too much to get 'angpao' because last december i've spent much money -.-

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Adrianus :
    and you're too lol...

    bah you!
    for what?
    new dresses? lol...

    I'd better save my money for computer upgrades :D

    ReplyDelete