Saturday, January 24, 2009

How I live my life

This is my first comment.....

So read it well......

After I read a poem from miss Rachel about the different between a bird in the cage and free bird.

I feel my life like a free bird that can fly through the sky, and I very happy with my live now.
I want to share about my life in this school (Saint Joseph College). First time I come here I feel very sad, why?? Because I must far from my parents. I can't sleep for a few days. Maybe it is very silly, but it really happen. But now..............
Everything is changing, I very happy and I very enjoy my life here, although there are so many test nowadays. Do you know what can make my life is like now????

Simple... Friends.
Because my friend I can stand until now, because friend I am not alone again, because friend I am happy now.

Thank you for all my friend
Because of you I can live my life
Friends Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

Do you think same like me???
Send your experience like me,

This is my first comment I feel very shy, so if there is so many mistakes I am so sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment