i think most of us know about some tv program like : 'termehek-mehek','cinta lama bersemi kembali','mak comblang'and another tv program that can help some people to find someone that special for...
in this post i'm interesting to know your opinions about this tv program...
Are you like to watch the tv program?
why do you like this tv program or why you don't like them?
rachel
XII IPA 6/22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ookaay.
ReplyDeletewell, actually I don't watch tv very much. but I have watched it once in some occasions and I can say that I dont like them.
why ??
first, what's the point really in letting the public knows the bad thing that was happening in your life ? I mean, really what do you get from it though ? ok, FAME maybe, in a negative way. but how do you like being well-known for something bad ? well, i dont know about you guys but i certainly dont like it.
second, okay let's just face it. what's being showed on the program it's not all real. maybe some of them were just acted. so, what's the purpose in doing it half real-half acted ? do it for real, or just go ahead make a movie instead.
and last...is it really entertaining ?? you know , a tv program like this is supposed to help us have fun right ? but in my point of view, it's not. i don't know about you guys, but I think it's not advantageous for me.
hmmm...that's it, i think. come on guys, join the forum. this topic is so much fun ! :)
thea
XII IPA 4 / 27
well, great...
ReplyDeletei don't like only some of tv program...
my mother like reality show 'termehek-mehek', i like it too...
but for another reality show like : mak comblang, etc...i don,t like them...
in my opinion, the reality show is't give me something valuable...and i was getting sick when i see them (who join in reality show) fight with some one whom worrying them...
i don't understand....
didn't they realize that one Indonesia was wacthing them...?
Hahahaha...I like them.....
ReplyDeleteI don't know why i like them...
But they have something interesting that make me want to watch it...
I missed "Bukan Empat Mata" :<
ReplyDeleteI can only watch TV on my home because the TV on my boarding house is broken :<