Sunday, January 11, 2009

Online Portal : DotA Allstars

yo gamers!
as we know, this game's booming everywhere around the world :D
most of boys know it and gamers play it :D
girls hate it, but some played it tho LoL!

why this game is so popular?
well, because this game's soo tactical and we need to use our strategy...
what strategy?
well, we should predict what our opponent will do, calculating, and think how to beat them...

and the map-maker is soo creative for making this map :D
he made great effects and many unique things there to make it more fun and challenging!

well here, I made this topic for discussing everything about it!
from the history till the brand new strategy!

GO GO GAMERS!

†Harry†

2 comments:

  1. well..
    nothing much to say..

    as for you harry.. dont u think u got too much playin World Of Warcraft?
    lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Milun :
    I'm just too great at WoW :P
    while you're my slave there muhahaha!
    so I retired lol...
    nothing to do there...

    ReplyDelete