What do you want to learn? What do you want to discuss in class?
As you know, you have less than 12 weeks of my speaking class left. Please respond to this post with things you want to learn/do before your time with me is done :)
I love the things we have done in class, miss.. And i loooovvveee your idea to create this blog for us to share things.. =D For me, I know you will find interesting topics and games everytime we have class.. So i will wait (patiently^^) our next fun in class!! =)
Miss Rachel, I want to ask something. What should I call you, Miss Rachel or Ma'am? Because it make me can't communicate easily. And how bout Spanish lesson after class? LOL.
Vocabulary games?? I think Mr Hamza Has done it every week... But I belive you can format it better, maybe u can make it more interesting and more fun...
I love the things we have done in class, miss.. And i loooovvveee your idea to create this blog for us to share things.. =D
ReplyDeleteFor me, I know you will find interesting topics and games everytime we have class.. So i will wait (patiently^^) our next fun in class!! =)
well I'm up for any games :D
ReplyDeletelol yeah creating a blog is soo awesome xD..
how about a debate? :D
Miss Rachel, I want to ask something.
ReplyDeleteWhat should I call you, Miss Rachel or Ma'am?
Because it make me can't communicate easily.
And how bout Spanish lesson after class? LOL.
better call him "Miss", Win...
ReplyDeleteThe reason? Think about it by yourself :P
Spanish class?
I won't understand anything there lol
You can call me Rachel, Miss Rachel, or Miss.
ReplyDeleteIn America, "Ma'am" is usually used to refer to older women, maybe between the age of 40 and 60.
And Spanish class? I think it's best if I just stick to English :)
for us, it's considered impolite to call people's names while they're older than us..
ReplyDeleteand Miss Rachel, you're still our teacher, and we are still your students ;)
I called "Ma'am" to those who are married :P
I want more vocab :P
Games please!
Hi miss Rachel...
ReplyDeleteI thing our school activities will be more interesting if you join us to sing together....
haha...
^8^
Maria XIISCIENCE 4/24
for me..
ReplyDeleteme too , i would up for any games..
for example.. word game? or.. hangman? haha..
playing those games can improve our vocabulary..
so i suggest Miss Rachel to give us more games.. =p
@ Milun :
ReplyDeletego to your blogspot! shoo! lol...
why you're always posting after me? xD
@ Maria :
what do you mean by singing together?
Vocal Group? Choir? lol
@harry
ReplyDeletewhy?
do you feel there's a competitor in comment posting? =p
you said i can post everywhere..!
=)
I want to have fun in English lesson...
ReplyDeleteAnything would be great, especially games...
Beatrice
XII IPA 6 / 26
@ Milun :
ReplyDeletelol you're the top spammer while I'm the top blogger xD...
and I regret saying that D:
you've been chasing me till now D:
and, when will you post your own topic?
I can see that you're only giving comments lol
Christian,
ReplyDeleteYou are allowed to post comments on any blog.
Maria,
I would LOVE to sing with you all. Just let me know when and where.
All,
I will try to think of some more vocabulary games :)
@ms rachel
ReplyDeleteCan i sign up again to speak more often with u???
at evening actually...
after BBI has been finished and all of examination....
hehehe
Spanish class?!!!
ReplyDeleteCan I ask better???
Vocabulary games?? I think Mr Hamza Has done it every week... But I belive you can format it better, maybe u can make it more interesting and more fun...
Natasya
XII IPA 6-24
ahhhh, no discussion like "Caged Bird" please D:
ReplyDeletethe discussion turned to a serious discussion D:
Harry,
ReplyDeleteSometimes serious discussions are necessary for learning and critical thinking :)
Liva,
Just let me know when you want to meet and we can set up a time to practice speaking.