Monday, January 12, 2009

Inside My Head Review

Ok... I dont know where to start...LOL
Yeah...Lets start from, Monday 5th
  • Excelso Cafe

It's at Araya Plaza. It is facilitated with hotspot, you can enjoy the foods or beverages. I ate Cheese Meat Ball (Fried). Yummy... It costs Rp 22.500,00. Hmmmm... Though it is expensive enough (4 pieces only), you should try (If you are cheese lover)!!!! And I ate bake potatoes. The potatoes are made like a pastel, then it is covered with alumunium foil. It's filled with eggs, etc. (i forgot it) .Hahaha.... i prefer Cheese Meat Ball to bake potatoes.

  • Dentist

If you have any problems about teeth, dont worry.just get in the taxi and go to Jl. Kawi Atas no ? (lol) The equipment are good. Something that i like to share about the dentist.... The dentist looks like Keanu Reeves!!! The other thing which i hate is you should order one week before or you will never ever step on its floor. Yeah... the dentist is so busy.

  • New CD

It is 50 Love Song. The type is MP3. Mostly the singers are era 90s and 2000s; Westlife (I lay My Love on You), NSYCN (This I Promise You), John Mayer, etc. Only available on CD i guess. Original!!! Rp 30.000,00 Hahaha....

  • Movie (My Sassy Girl)

My Sassy Girl- Maybe this is the American version of korean version. It's about a drunk girl was helped by a boy. Patien is best medicine for a sassy girl like her. That was what the boy did to her. Till the day, the girl decided to keep a time capsule in the city park's ground. And they should meet the next year. Surprisingly.... what happened to them after reading others letters? Just watch it.....

  • What was I listening last week? >>> Falling slowly (Glen Hansard & Marketa Irgleva), Lies (Glen Hansard & Marketa Irgleva), Love Story (Sarah Bareseilles), James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado (Broken String), Jonas Brother (Love Bug)

4 comments:

  1. citra?
    citra, right??
    hahaha..
    so glad to see you here.. hahaha..
    i was a single fighter here.. hahaha.. (for science 4 girls i mean.. and thea was here too but just once) hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the one who's a single fighter D:
    see, I'm the only boy from Science 4 D:
    where are the others duh T.T

    †Harry†

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you slow!
    I've helped you to get an invitation, and you never used the chance to post!

    ReplyDelete