Friday, January 16, 2009

my saturday nite

OOOOoooommmmmGGggggggg.....
i must have a course in saturday nite...damn...
it must take 4 hours..
n u know what lesson my course??
physics...T.T

i can't go shoping anymore..
omiGod...


OMIgoD.....
tomorrow is saturday..
T.T



^neph2^
XIIA4-26

8 comments:

  1. save your shopping time till you've done the final exam lol...

    3 more months to go!

    but isn't Saturday night just the best time for sleeping? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't agree with you, xenxe

    saturday night is time to war :D
    at 'EG' of course lol

    remember that next week is the hell for us,the science students :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @harry
    me too..
    i dont agree with you.. Saturday is the time to go hang out with friends.. or go somewhere..
    for yourself , is Saturday night really the best time to sleep?
    i thought you are going to spend your Saturday night in cyber net.. =D

    for TS.. maybe you can change your course day? from Saturday.. to Friday, for example.
    and as for me.. i know how do you feel to have a course on Saturday..
    especially physics =.=
    if i were you.. i won't take the course.. (or maybe your parents told you to take the course?)
    well..
    have a good Saturday Night.. =)
    hha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you won't say that again if it's near the exam -_-"...

    well, I use my Saturday to take a rest, because I lack of sleep and always getting sleepy in the class -_-"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, saturday night is time to have some games! Hehehe.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. bah, I'm tired of games -_-"
    they made my eyes hurt while I'm sleeping...

    sleeping is the best!
    I can wake up anytime I want on the next day (SUNDAY)! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. @harry
    really?
    Harry - Tired - Of - Games?
    woa.. hot news...
    so hot, and i cant believe it.. xD

    ok.. this time i agree..
    sleepin is the best.. lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Milun :
    shut the hell up, I'm really tired of those!
    and I still can't believe you spend your saturday nite sleeping...
    what you usually do is playing till morning lol...

    ReplyDelete