Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GOD SAID

If you never felt pain,
How would you know that I'm a Healer?


If you never went trough difficulties,
How would you know that I'm a Deliverer?

If you never had a trial,
How could you call yourself an Over Come?


If you never felt sadness,
How would you know that I'm comforter?


If you never made a mistake,
How would you know that I'm forgiving?


If you knew all,
How would you know that I'll answer your question?


If you never were in trouble,
How would you know that I'll come to your rescue?


If you never were broken,
Then how would you know that I can make you whole?


If you never had any suffering,
Then how would you know what I went through?


If you never had a problem,
How would you know that I can solve them?


If you never went through the fire,
Then how would you become pure?


If I give you all the things,
How would you appreciate them?


If I never corrected you,
How would you know that I love you?

If you had all power,
Then how would you learn to depend on Me?


If your life was perfect,
Then what would you need Me for?


rachel
XII IPA 6 / 22

4 comments:

  1. Wow,nice poem
    This poem teach us that 'experience is the best teacher'

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Adrianus
    did u really read all the poem -_-"
    I don't think it tells about that one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's can mean we won't know if we never try
    Every people have different opinion.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, it's like something different...
    the main idea is like this one :
    "What do you need me for if you never felt anything?"

    ReplyDelete