
Well.... This is my 1st post. I wanna tell u all 'bout "fortune-telling"
Umm...maybe u think why I gave my post' title "Magic" cuz many people said if fortune telling had a strong bond with magic (absolutely like magical world, fantasy world, etc)
Ok, person that did a fortune telling, called "fortune-teller" and "diviner"
Fortune teller is the name for the one who ONLY did it just for hobby, not really serious 'bout it...
And Diviner, for people who did fortune telling for their life, they always thought if fortune telling can change ur life, fortune, and ur life' prospect (do u believe it???)
Well, by myself, actualy I believe if fortune telling like physcological "problem-solving". You asked someone for read ur fate, and you 'll tell him/her ur problem. And....they will give u any solution that u need! Cool it!!
Hey, I did the fortune telling for hobby and sometimes I did it for my friends. I believe magic (not 100%, 90% I think) is exist in our world. But only some people that realize it. I didn't use TAROT card, cuz it's toooooo DIFFICULT to meaning 'em. I did it with Clow Card, that I edit it by myself. I edit it and I print it, laminate it. And I use it!! Clow Card is very cheap and easy for you if you thought tarot card is hopeless
Do u see that pink card in my post? It's my edited Clow Card, so it 'll "O-B-E-Y" me if I use it cuz it's very personal for me ^^
At last, do u believe in fortune teling, magic, or any other kinds like that? Enjoy it!
Evan HamHam
XII_LANGUAGE-03
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteoh....so you believe with magic,aren't you?
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me one of your experience(with clow card) that really happen in your life?
hi evan.
ReplyDeletei believe that magic DOES exist. however, i don't agree with the using of magic and fortune telling. i think that magic is always connected with dark power.
i don't think that fortune telling is the same with psycological consultation. it's totally different. besides, the future is not ours to see, right? just like the song of que sera sera. do you know it? here is the lyrics..
when i was just a little girl
i ask my mother what would i be
will i be pretty, will i be rich,
.... (i forget the lyrics XD)
reff:
que sera sera
whatever will be will be
THE FUTURE'S NOT OURS TO SEE
que sera sera
what will be will be..
okay, what do you think about my opinion?
heheheh..
mmmmmm, evan. you are the guy who presented "football bla3" for civics (Pak Nu's subject) in IPA5, aren't you?
nice topic.. ^.^ but i don't agree with your hobby! hhehe..
~ming~
Yohanes
XII-A5/28
@Fanny
ReplyDeleteUm...when my mom and my dad got some trouble with my sister, my house got in stuck with terrible situation. And I asked inside my heart, "what should I do for calm them?" And I draw 1 card randomly from my deck... And I got The Wood card. It was remember me if the ONLY ONE that liked my mom and dad....PLANT.... So I give them advise to take a short refreshing in Batu and they were agreed with my advise! They bought a lot of orchids and weird plant (they're crazy with plant) And Fanny...so many things that happen with my friends and some problems could be solved with my Clow Card^^
And....I believed if my beloved GOD, Jesus Christ, TAKE MY HAND onto Wood Card, this is not like a magic or dark spell. But with God Hand...
@Ming
Thanks for your comment ^^ Actually like I said before, I did it just for hobby^^ Honestly except I believed in them, GOD is the one that I BELIEVED AND LOVED so much (this for sure). I like anything that included "art", tarot and clow card had BEAUTIFUL and UNIQUE art, so this is one of my reason why I like them^^ (I loved Art and Design very MUCH^^) It's ok with your comment, not to think if I'm in anger ^w^
Btw, I'm really Evan that did the football presentation in science 5. ^^
Hm... I don't any idea haha... So I think it's good to give you a comment about fortune-teller...
ReplyDeleteEh... I'm not believe with fortune-telle. This just to give spirit to me...I don't know how you can believe 90%? I think it's so big... If I believe, I jusy believe 25 %... ENOUGH FOR IT !!! oK, I WILL STUDY AGAIN...BYE...
@Anas
ReplyDelete90%......^^ Coz many times I used ny cards, many times too my cards show me a vision that really happened.... (hey girl, look at my comment for fanny above your comment, I said if God help me draw the right cards like His purpose....
i have trust the magic but you aren't proffesional to do the fortune teller, tou must have a magic ability to do that or maybe super natural ability,
ReplyDeleteerrrr maybe this is a trivial question but didn't you ever see the ghost ^^, if you have seen that maybe you have a potential
Ehm... I'm not believe it. I think God can't give that.. I think it's from some place ( Black Magic )... How is I am true? And the draw is from black magic?
ReplyDeleteEhmmm....
ReplyDeleteMr. HAm-HAm... hehehehe.....
dont worry about the other comment...
may be dont believe in magic and the other... but actually your topic is really2 interesting and make the other people want to read your topic.....
Nice topic Evan...
hehehehehe.....
P.Q