Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HARRY POTTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE: THE MOVIE - The Next Big Hit after Twilight!

Hi.....
Finally I have the chance to fill in this blog...^o^
Here is my thoughts :

I think Twilight is so cooolll! It's the modern part of 'Romeo & Juliet', except that the main characters are alive & have a so romantic love story, until they get married & even have a child!!! (I suppose all the Twilighters have already known this from the last saga of the book, "Breaking Dawn")....

But you now what, the next big hit will go on screen too!
Next July, the newest series of Harry Potter will be released in theaters! I suppose this movie will be interesting too, knowing that in his 6th year, people in the wizardry world will finally admit the truth that Lord Voldemort has gained his power back & that Harry Potter, the One Who Survived, had told the truth all this time.

Plus, in this year, Harry will be more famous, more handsome, & he is also a Quiditch Captain.
The most interesting part in this movie is Harry's love life. He finally have a crush - the serious one - with none other than the sister of his best friend, Ginny Weasley.
Great, isn't it?^o^
But he has to compete with Dean Thomas to win her heart.
Harry Potter & Ginny Weasley by Sawase724.

Also in this year, he will have more adventurous & dark experiences with his headmaster, Dumbledore, trying to seek the past of Lord Voldemort in order to defeat him completely.

Well, enough from me! If you still curious about it, here's a litlle sneak peak from the upcoming movie on the adress below!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpCPvHJ6p90

Can't wait to see it !!!
How about you??


-Vivien-
XII IPA 4 - 14

3 comments:

  1. Certainly,i won't miss it on the cinema

    For you who just watch the harry potter's movie and love it,i recommend you to start reading the novel

    In this mid-year,there will be many great movies
    I'm waiting for fast&furious 3,transformers 2,and of course Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information...

    I really like Harry Potter both the books and the movies...

    But, in Harry Potter 6 Dumbledore died... The scene will be so tragic...

    However...

    I can't wait to see it!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai Liva...

    Iim so like Harry Potter and now Twilight hehe...^^

    Ehm.. I more than like Twilight than Harry Potter because Twilight is more romantic and Edward is so cool hehe^^

    So now I'm so like Twilight very much...

    ReplyDelete