Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So confused....

Hello guyss....
Wow,it's my first time I post to this blog...
Hehe...
so i say sorry to all of you who read this blog if my english word isn't good...(^_^)
Ehmmmm....I will tell about my future study..
Well,now i'm very confused where i'm going to continue my study.I have 2 choice..First,study in Netherlands.Second,study at ITB(Bandung).All of that choice have their own sake and lack.
And I must decide it in APRIL....(oh my gosh.......)
Hik Hik hik.................
Guys...Help me to decide it!!!

7 comments:

  1. Why are you confuse?
    It's so unfair to compare ITB with netherland university.haha
    I think you should go to netherland,big chance like this will never come twice
    You should think wisely because it's your first experience to get apart from your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. blah...
    if I were you, I'll choose Netherlands...
    getting that chance is not a simple thing people could get all the time, you should be grateful for that...
    and I think you'll learn more in Netherlands, like their culture, food, etc ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Netherlands is beautiful :) And as a person who has traveled all the way to Indonesia, I think learning about a new culture allows you to also learn a lot about yourself.

    But ultimately you have to determine if this is right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. before giving any suggestions, i think you must share with us, what is the goodness and the lackness of both of your choices. then i can give you suggestions..

    i don't think that study abroad is always better than studying in indonesia. in depends on a lot of things. so, we need to why you want to study in netherland and why you want to study at ITB..

    @xenxe
    don't think that studying abroad will give you only a lot of amusement. i think that we have to prepare a lot of things to study abroad.

    about the culture, i think it is scary. you know, we've been acustomed to indonesian culture. so, when we see their "free" culture, i think we should have a tough mental..

    hhahaha,, my english is so poor!!

    fanny, i'm not trying to scare you about studying abroad. just think the positive and negative sides of both of your choices. and maybe you can share it with us, so we can help you to choose.

    i know you will choose the best. and God will be with you.. GBU.. :)

    ~ming~

    Yohanes
    XII-A5/28

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey....follow ur heart and trust urself...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Evan :
    we know that lol...

    @ Ming <3 :
    yeah, I agree that we should study a lot of things there, since Indonesia's education is still worse + languange problem..
    so, you'll have to get well-prepared if you really want to go to Netherlands ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ming,
    You said "what is the goodness and lackness of both your choices." In English we would say, "what are the pros and cons?"

    pros = good things, positive things, advantages

    cons = the negative things, the disadvantages

    ReplyDelete