Saturday, January 10, 2009

brOken heart?

haha.. May I ask you guys a question?
"what do you think people should do when they got a broken heart?"
should they cry?
and do you guys have tips about getting over him/her?
share your opinions with me =D.. thanks.. hehehe..^^

bY: Lina xiia4/08

15 comments:

  1. why did you make this topic?
    did you get a broken heart too? :O

    well, boys and girls must have different opinions about this...

    for me, I'd better forgot "her", although it's hard, especially if you love "her" so much...

    I tried to forget it, before the old memories haunted me...

    I know this sounds bad, but it's just my opinion...

    †Harry†

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lina...

    Cry or not is only our character and expression...there isn't something wrong with them...

    The fatal step is when you start to get despair with the bad happening..."let bygones be bygones"...maybe what the story tell us has some truth...

    You should not give up...Try to forget it and let it be a bad bad memory...Bury it in a deep hole...

    You should revive from your sadness,it's not the end...get " a new start " and do the best of you...

    *Capping (Calvin XII-A3/07)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm...
    Broken heart...
    Many people have suffered it,including me :)
    When it is happened yesterday, it will be hurt.
    But after a few moment,you will be relieved.
    As the english book saying,"Let bygone be bygone".
    "Tee Hee "=p
    Just kiddink....
    I suggest that let him/her alone.
    After they are calm, you may talk it one by one...
    Thats all guys ..
    Hope that it will be useful for us thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, that's easy for us boys..
    but for girls, it's hard, especially if she loves him more than he loves her...

    and I agree with Danny that we should calm down first...
    then, try talking to each other again :)

    †Harry†

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like "let bygones be bygones" too. The phrase means to leave the bad feelings behind and start anew.

    When I am feeling sad about a break-up, I usually go out to dinner with my best friends or I eat some ice cream and watch a movie (with my girl friends). Most importantly, I try to live my life like normal. I go out. I do the things I like to do. Sitting at home just makes it worse.

    In the beginning it is hard, but as time passes you meet new people and life goes on :)

    And Harry, I think break-ups can be equally hard for both boys and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe.. thanks for your opinions gUys..
    I cHoose this toPic because I think teenagers like us sometimes get a broken heart and then don't know what to do or maybe do something bad (e.g drink bayGon^^)..
    So I hope when i brought up this topic to the surface, many teenagers (maybe our friends too) will get the solutions and then move on.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. drinking baygon is the worst way to end your silly life -_-"

    yeah I know that Miss Rachel, but boys usually can forget it easier than the girls..

    I think it depends on the "Love" :D

    †Harry†

    ReplyDelete
  8. if i get a broken heart..
    i will need some time all alone..
    haha..

    hmm..
    i agree with miss rachel..
    break-ups can be equally hard for both boys and girls..

    because i've experienced it =)

    about the tip getting over her...
    i try to make my day as busy as i can..
    if not , im afraid i will remember of her..

    but like harry said..
    it depends on the love..
    lol.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Milun :
    liar...
    you just love one thing : Game!
    lol...

    and yeah, I'd prefer to stay alone and calm myself if I got a broken heart.
    Or even sleep to forget it faster xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. @harry
    no im not, im a normal boy..
    and i love girls more than i love games..-_-

    got a broken heart?
    do you ever get one? =P
    and i think, sleep don't make you forget it faster..
    as for me, sleep when in a condition of broken heart, make me even in a worse condition than before.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  11. well, every people got their own ways right?
    that's why we're discussing xD...

    @ Milun :
    yeah I've got broken heart more than once you know D:
    you think I've never got one? sheesh -_-"
    you love girls?
    LIAR! you love boys I think!
    lol.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just try to have new life and new hope!
    New life means you have to try forget him, and make some new friends...
    New hope means find new boy friend!
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Fanny :
    looool, playgirl life xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ehm.. Broken Heart? I think nothing wrong with broken heart.. Lose someone cannot change your life... U must show how strong yourself... Whatever he knoe or not...

    With cry, some people can show his/her feel... And she/ he can enjoy her/his feel after she/he cry.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you're telling that someone with broken heart should cry?
    and I don't think that can relieve our feelings, it can make it even worse than before...

    ReplyDelete