Friday, January 30, 2009

All About David Beckham


David Beckham was born in name David Robert Joseph Beckham in Leytonstone, London 2 May,1975. His career start when he was 2o, the young David get into first squad in the famous team in the world Manchester United. There were a lot of controversion because David is too young to be a player of Manchester United, but in the end season of 1994/1995 he prove himself that he diserved to be the key player in the Manchester United. In The August 1996, the young Beckham scored great goal, he kicked the ball from a very long distance, he scored from the middle of football field.
He started his career in junior academy of Manchester United. Beckham has a good ability, he has deadly free kicks and cross pass from left or right in the football field. But people know about Beckham is the swerve free kicks. Not all football player got that ability, just several players got that ability.
He started his first play for national team of England in 1 September 1996, in qualification match against Moldova.
In 98/99 season David Beckham brought Manchester United to get Trebble Winner (Get 3 triumph in a same season)
The top of his career began when he got captain position in national team of England in 15 November 2000 and he played for World Cup. Including for defeat Germany in Muenchen. His heroic play happened when he saved England from elimination match against Greece. When England under attacked againts Greece and the score was 2-1 for Greece, Beckham came to be an inspirator of their team, 2 minutes before the match is over England got free kick in a best position for David Beckham. England striker, Teddy Sheringham got fault in 8 yard in front of penalty area. With swerve unique free kick, he made England back in the level on the match. In the end of the match, England prove themselves to go to final round in World Cup 2000.
Woooooowwwww............
Bravo Beckham!!!!!!!!

XII Language/02

Next : "All About Christiano Ronaldo"

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    I was his fans when he was playing MU
    I was so shocked when he was transferred to Real madrid(the most f***ing football team in the world)
    But,i didn't know it was good/bad,i think his contribution for RM wasn't as big as for MU
    He just made RM became richer than before because his t-shirt was best seller

    For now,he is still the richest football player in the world although he isn't as good as in the past

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oiy friend... hehe.. I think you like play football very much hehe^^ I just want to ask you why you like football ? I think nothing interest play football because in this play all the player just want one ball..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the reasons why Beckham is famous, right? When I was a junior high school, I often heard Beckham although I was not particularly interested in football (until now I'm still not interested, though). That time I wondered why he was such a famous guy. Now I know why. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehm......
    Lordkyuubi....

    thanks for the comment...
    but...
    who are you???

    you didn't write your identity...

    I curious to know....

    P.Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you sais "Beckham", It's remembered me about one person in our class, You said if h** foot like a David Beckham, and h** hair like Victoria Beckham!!! It's make me laugh so much!!

    LOL and LOL ^^

    ReplyDelete