Thursday, February 5, 2009

10 Things A Student Must Have To Survive School (Rebellious & Lazy Student only)

Hi Guys! it's me, Gaby again. this time I mentioned 10 things you should have if you have to survive school, but you find yourself is a lazy person. some of them are actually illegal at school,but almost all teacher make this an exception. and . . . here are the things :

1. Creative Skill (it's CRUCIAL!! we're still incomplete if we don't have this one. also, we can use it for breaking school rules, cheating without being detected by teacher, or any other business)

2. "Fast-Writting" skill (if you always feel lazy to do homework, or your task, make sure you have this one)

3. "Fast-Running" Skill (always, wake up late? or always come to school late? you must have this!)

4. "Fast and Undetected Move" (if you wear an illegal accessories, and suddenly a very strict teacher comes out, you can swiftly hide it! of if you want to eat/drink at the class, you can do it without teacher can find out)

5. A Packet of Strength (they are Bravery, Courage, and Honesty)

6. Good Acting (do you want to escape school or after school activity legally? it's show time. YEAH!)

7. A Handphone (you don't have one? go buy it!!)

8. Boyfriend/Girlfriend (it's what my annoying teacher always said. I don't think it's very important, but it works for some other people)

9. Drinking Water (it's good for your health. you don't want to spend your teenage life in the hospital bed, do you?)

10. Money (who doesn't need money? hahahaha)

well, that's all.
thanks for reading and the comment.
adios amigo

10 comments:

  1. hm.....your tips are very very very gud and useful for us as a student!
    hahahahah...
    peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy you are!!! Cool topic for us as a student. I like it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...that's so crazy i think....
    but i agree with u...=p

    hmm..oh,except about girl/boyfriend...

    rachel
    XII Science 6 / 22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gebaiiiiiiiiiii...........
    What were you thinking so you wrote this?ok2,i know this is from veteran student,hahahaha...
    but i know the annoying teacher,he must be your beloved teacher, right?><

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD BLESS YOU GAB!!!!!!

    BRAVO!!!

    ADIOS!!!!

    AMIGO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU GUYS!
    I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL FOR MY NEXT "AMAZING THINGS!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, rachel XII Science6/22.
    I myself don't agree with girl/boyfriend thing, but as I said, "it works for some other people".
    but I think we have something in common, right?! (^_^)V

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice tips..

    i like the first one..
    "cheating withhout being noticed by teacher.."
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also don't think you need a girlfriend or boyfriend.

    This is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rofl damn!
    Don't spread out these!
    Miss Rachel will know all our bad deeds xP!

    @ Madness :
    Lawl I cheated so much while I sit on the back seat :P
    But, still, I couldn't escape from BBI because of the long queue in front of Bu Rita's room >.>

    ReplyDelete