we're all have one life to be lived on.
I diveded life into two paths :
the first one is "The Up to The Sky" Path
in this path, you'll meet "The competition" or "The Race" to survive life.
because of the competition is very strict, you'll need "Great Skill" and "Good Personality".
but somehow you'll have to kick somebody else to get what you want, either by accident or not.
your main purpose will be "succed" or something like that, and
the winner will be The CLEVEREST.
the other is "The Down to The Earth" path
in this path, you'll meet no competition, but "peace" will guide your life as long as you keep walkin' on the path.
it's a religious path. you'll abandon "The Glamourous Life", and live simple and happily as long as you have food to feed your self.
but, to walk on this path you'll need "courage" to get through every temptation.
your main purpose will be "enlightment" or something like that, and
the winner will be The PUREST.
I choose the second one because I think it's who am I supposed to be.
it's some kind of calling for me.
What about you?
Which path do you choose? and why?
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The Up to the sky"
ReplyDeleteI choose this one coz I really wanna be a success person. Succession couldn't be reached without hard work. But I disagree with your statement, "but somehow you'll have to kick somebody else to get what you want, either by accident or not."
Maybe, that's really happen in this life, but I try to prevent it. That's a really bad attitude for anybody.
"The Down to The Earth"
ReplyDeleteUmmm ...
I'm not really sure with thiz one,,
coz I'm not an ambitious person who wanna had everything I want ...
but I'm not religious person too ...
I juzt wanna spend my life peacefully,,
do anything I like,,
be a good & honest person ...
Rani Zagita
XII Science 6 - 11
Interesting.
ReplyDeleteI choose the "down to earth" path. I think with this path I can still work hard to accomplish my dreams, but instead of getting lost in competition and accolades, I will be able to live a life that is true to myself and my values.
This reminds me of one of my favorite poems:
"The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
My favorite quote from this poem is "Two roads diverged in yellow wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Robert Frost is talking about life. He says that you can take the predictable road (the road that everyone else takes too), or you can do something different with your life. In the last line, he encourages us to be adventurous and to take the unfamiliar path. He thinks this path will be rewarding.