o.k. first let me introduce myself...
hi,I'm Norman xii ipa4.actually i got little problem with my invitation to access this blog,so i use my friend's account,but take it easy..i've got permission from him.^^
i love music.i think music can make feel better and it can be a reflection of my emotion.
but do you know why musician often write a song with love theme?alright,love is a easier theme to make a good song.Everybody must like a love song.many of indonesian group band,such a peterpan,ungu,d'massive,etc always give us their love song.
but there's something in my head with big question..why love song especially indonesian song tell us about broken heart,feel lonely when someone we love is gone or may be somewhat about feel happy when our love is accepted.
i was bored to listen the music like that. i have a alternative option.the solution is i listen music that story about our life,our world and everything's around us.some band that give me a inspiration are like Good charlotte with their song,"the world is black","we believe" and simple plan with"perfect".these song tell to us what happen surround us but may be we didn't know.that's why i think the love song is not always popular music.indonesian musician should have been more creative to write their song, A musician must realize that surround him/her is the answer to provide them a amazing inpiration to write a song.so i think love is not the only one inspiration to get a great music.
so how about you?what do you think?
i recomend you to listen,"the world is black" by good charlotte and "we will not go down" by michael heart.thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you.
ReplyDeleteI think indonesian musics are not variety or creative enough.
it always, always, always, and always about love.
I'm sick of it. that's why I only listen and buy western or chinesse.
western musics are very globalize
they talk about war, life, party, etc.
and chinesse music sometimes contains wise and wisdom, just like Eugene said in her blog
but a few of Indonesian music (usually created by the senior musician) contain not only love, but life also.
we can say Ebit G Ade made a song about dissaster, right?
I see that you like music
I hope that you'll make a good music someday.
I agree with you. I like some love songs, but I usually like music that has a message about the world.
ReplyDelete