Friday, February 6, 2009

Chris Brown

It's like I've waited my whole life for this one night
It's gonna be me you and the dance floor
'cause we've only got one night
Double your pleasure
Double your fun and dance
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever girl forever
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever on the dance floor


So? Do you know that lyric above? Well, that's a chorus from Chris Brown' song, "Forever".
Chris Brown or Christopher Maurice Brown. He is a Grammy Nominated American R&B and pop singer-songwriter, dancer, and music studio director. He has 2 hits single that absolutely succeses, "With You" and "Kiss Kiss", which peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 100. He has released a deluxe version of his album called the The Forever Edition. The first single off of it, "Forever", (like I said before) was released in May 2008 and reached number two on Billboard Hot 100. Beside he is famous with "With You", I more like "Forever" after all. He has a good skill at dance, mix some R&B music, and good sense for rap/hip-hop/dance music. He has released 2 albums, Chris Brown(2005) and Exclusive(2007), and some songs that out from his albums (I mean, his singles).
I recomended you to listen Forever and Electric Guitar. These are the best one for me, especially Forever (I liked it very much!!!). I'm sure very well if you all must to be know With You. But it's very rarely see my friends that know Forever. So, that's the reason why I create this topic (promotion? ^^). If you love hip-hop, dance, or R&B music, you must collect all Chris Brown songs. How cool it is for me!! ^^
Evan HamHam
XII_LANGUAGE-03

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy, I have a news about Chris Brown...

    Chris Brown should have performed in Academy Awards with Rihanna...

    His performance cancelled because he was arrested on suspicion of making criminal threats...
    While Los Angeles Police have a policy against identifying alleged domestic violence victims, two people who know both Brown and Rihanna confirmed she was the woman police said had "suffered visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker."

    It was a surprising news, wasn't it??

    Brown was later released on a $50,000 bond and given a March 5 court date...

    ReplyDelete