- STILL eat THREE times / day, but NOT to eat to much
- Don't do "fast-eating" because you'll be more hungry than "slow-eating" (enjoy your meal, alright? ^^)
- You must eat some fruits like banana and papaya (for your digest)
- Fruits like I said before, don't forget for vegetables!!!
- No cookies and full-calories snacks, you can substitute your sugar-snacks with fruits like apple, orange, and banana
- Low-fat milk and mineral water is the best one for your morning breakfast
- Every morning, just WALK around your house and your complex (If you lived in Araya, Dieng, Permata Jingga, etc). You must do it every day, maybe....45 minutes. (I did it until last year, but not for now on.....it's very hard to wake up in early moring. I usualy start it at 04.00 am)
- Push up....and sit up....just 5 times per day. BUT you must routine to do it.
Ok. I think that's all like I remembered from my memory. I did it last year (when I stayed at XI-Language) and I got my weight decrease up to 23-24 kg. If you know me when I still stay at X and XI grade, I was in a very very terrible overweight. LIke a fat and chubby hamster I said (lol....lol) And I think my condition is better now. (All my classmates know it very well)
Yeah maybe I was helped with nutrition doctor, BUT, many points that I wrote above, is the IMPORTANT one....
Good luck, guys^^
Evan HamHam
XII_LANGUAGE-03
Evan....
ReplyDeleteYou know me...
hohohoho...
I never have a problem with my weight..
But for the other people who had it, your trick is really helpful for them....
Good Luck...
P.Q
Comment my topic yach....
I waiting....
lawl, so that's Evan's secret to "slim" his body? xD
ReplyDeleteI love to walk around in the morning, but I can't because of school :<
Mm yeah, your tips are good and true.
ReplyDeleteHowever, the reality it's harder to act than just write and said it...
hahaha...
isn't true?
hai hai!!
ReplyDeletehahaha..
wew, do you have any suggestion for us who have not enough weight? i mean, i'm too skinny!!
i need more fat, do you have any suggestions?
everyone always give tips to decrease weight, but i need to increase it! hahaha..
any suggestions?
~ming~
Yohanes
XII-A5/28
Evan, I agree with your idea about healthy diet. I have ever got problem with my weight. I was 1st grade junior high school student when I had this problem. And I want to add my idea.
ReplyDelete1. To get the ideal weight, you must know that foods don't have the same calories. If you eat a slice of bread,you must know that the calories more than a plate of rice.So if you eat hamburger,you have eaten 2 plates of rice or more.
2. You must have the strong heart, I mean if you do it, you'll be tempted to eat more,but you must insist to get your dream comes true, hahahaha....
Of course!! Thank you Dina ^^
ReplyDeleteHave you heard about Superfoods?
ReplyDeleteI don't care too much about my weight, but I want to eat foods that are healthy because I do care about my health. Superfoods are foods that have a lot of nutritional value.
I try to eat a diet with a lot of superfoods.
Check it out:
http://www.oprah.com/article/health/nutrition/life_superfoods
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/superfoods-everyone-needs
Owh, thanx for this information, Miss Rachel^^
ReplyDeleteI appreciate it!