Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What Size of Family Seems Best??

Now, Indonesia has more citizens than many years ago. I think, it is one of Indonesia's problems.

Actually, every couple has the freedom to choose the size of their families whether it is a big family or small family. Both have some advantages or disadvantages. I prefer to have small family than big family.

Having a small family can reduce the expenses. Parents can save their money to be uses in emergency conditions, because they only have one or two children. In addition, the government in Indonesia supports this idea by making program called KB(keluarga berencana). This program gets every parent to have less than three children. I realize, however, that a small family have some negative aspects, too. For example, that family isn't as happy as the big one whose children usually make noise that can cheer up the parents, but it isn't a big problem for me.

On the other hand, having a big family can make this life more colorful and cheerful. Chinese people said that having more children can bring luck in their family. But, the more children parents have, the more fee they have to spend. Especially, in modern times like now, education, health, and other conveniences are very expensive.

If more and more parents have many children, this country will be crowded. It can make crimes increasing. I think, the best size of family should be four persons, father, mother, and two children. It's a ideal size for me.

That's all about my opinion. What about you?What size of family seems best?Give reason please.
I'm waiting for your comments.

Dian
XIIA6-33

4 comments:

  1. I catched that you will have 2 children, so you must tell to your husband haha,just kiding
    Yeah, I agree with you in case of having many kids will increase population growth that allowed with increasing criminal action.
    Then where will we live if the earth overloads its capacity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I catched that you will have 2 children, so you must tell to your husband haha,just kiding
    Yeah, I agree with you in case of having many kids will increase population growth that allowed with increasing criminal action.
    Then where will we live if the earth overloads its capacity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good topic. I worry about population growth in Indonesia because it will strain natural resources. So I agree with you: a small family is ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you worry about Indonesia's population, I think a small family will be better...

    And yet, having a small family is not always bad...
    As you said, the expenses are less, and still, we can feel the harmony :P...

    More children more luck?
    That also depends on the children...

    If they're just a bunch of naughty and bothering children, will they bring luck? :P

    ReplyDelete