Yihaa....guys..... For this time, I wanna tell all about "pet"
Um....I think pet definition is very very clear for all of you
And....the coolest pet for me...is only one! Hamster!! Is the best one and the cute one! ^^
For some years ago, I had it up to 50 hamsters in my house. But for now on, I don't have it -____- because my mom getting angry with them and sold them out. (sob...sob)
I don't have any pet for now on.....maybe I wanna a little dog (terrier? golden retriever? I hope like that!) and male hamster (siria race)
So...how 'bout you guys?? Set up your pet? Pet it up!!!
Evan HamHam
XII_LANGUAGE-03
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have two dogs named Abby and Snowy. They are sisters. When I was in fourth grade I came home from Girl Scout camp and I heard noises coming from the basement. When I went downstairs, I found 2 dogs. My Mom suprised me :)
ReplyDelete@ Evan :
ReplyDeleteHow the hell you can got 50 hamsters? EPIC @__@!
and, does your mom hate hamsters?
50 hamsters?
ReplyDeleteharry's right.. that's EPIC . =.=
@harry
some ppl hate hamsters..
it's mice family, tho =p
i dont have any pet..
well.. just fishes.. can i call em pets? =)
@Harry & Madness
ReplyDeleteNot....EPIC.... Once the female hamster produce its babies, It could be produced between 10 up to 17 hamster....And 2 months old hamster (female or male)is already to "ML" and produce any little hamsters. Especially, teh female hamsters had a good pheromon to attract male hamsters.
@Harry
My mom getting angry with them cuz only "food" and "wood powder". Wood powder costs is not cheap at all. And how crazy we are if we must to bought a many many tons of sunflower seeds, carrot, cracker for my "collection" hamsters??? Do you get it? But they're still the kinda cute for me...forever
When I was in junior high school, my sister bought two little hamster, the white and light brown color. They are very cute..
ReplyDeletei like to watch them played each other.
Months later the white one was breeding. My servant counted that there were 5 hamster's children. I and my sister were happy that we would have new hamster,s family
unfortunately , all of the little hamsters were died because their mother ate them. I was very grief to know that.
How to avoid the hamster's mom ate their children?
Pheww ...
ReplyDeleteI almost had the same situation as you had,,
about 40 hamsters in my lil' house ...
they're so cute, but sometimes they smell ... T_T, you know ...
yeah, my mom's getting angry too ...
and said that she'll throw it out if I don't sell them ...
but now, it's only 2 left ...
some missing,,
some died, eaten by cat,, or by some disease,,
and some died because too old ...
Rani Zagita
XII A6 - 11
You have the same problem with me...Hahahaha
ReplyDeleteWhen i was in junior high school, i have many hamster....almost 30 hamsters...
But finally,my mom threw away all my hamster...Hix hix.....
And i like dogs too....
^^
@Monika
ReplyDeleteYour hamster' race must be a siria race. For the siria race, When mama hamster is already pregnant, make sure to desperate her with papa hamster. As a pregnant phase, mama hamster will be more aggresive than usual. If she know papa hamster wanna "touch" her, she will scratch and battle with papa hamster (HOW TERRIBLE IS IT!!!)
Then, when the babies hamsters are already go out, NEVER TOUCH THEM (Mama hamster and their babies), If you touch or do somnething that make her uncomfertable, she will "eat" her babies with the reason to "saved" her babies. BAck to papa hamster, if you didn't desperate him from her, she will be felt uncomfortable too, and eat her babies.... (T___T)
So, do ya get it?
What??
ReplyDeleteHamster??
I prefer an eagle for a pet than a mouse...
Hahahaha...
But... I love guinea pig too LOL