At least i could send a post in this corner...
I got so many problem with my email address..
Am I too late to join in this corner guys??
I think you must miss me in this corner..
Hahaha...
just kidding guys...
o yeah...
this is my really first post..
And i just wondering what must I write here???
hmmm...
wait a minute..
hmm ok,,
I think,,I want to tell you about my 18 birthday..
it was today, february 7th 2009..
the night before I got so many assignment to do..
I did it until 11 p.m..
I was so tired that night..
but I don't know why,, that night i couldn't sleep tight..
and 1 hours later my brother called me and greeted me..
I feel so happy for that.. and I try to sleep again..
at least I could sleep..
but I felt I awakened all the night..
don't you ever feel like that??
then at 5.30 a.m i got up because of my mother's call..
she greeted me too and wish I will not careless again..
that's a really great wish for me...
'cause i definitely careless in my whole life..
hehehe..
to be continued...
I must leave now..
soon i will complete my story..
thanks for reading it..
hehehe..
Valentina (XIIA6 / 12)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just so you know, the correct English is "At last" . . .At last, you are on the blog and I am happy to see you here!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the club!
ReplyDelete