Hi everyone!Sorry for my long time absence here :D Nah now, since a normal topic would be a boring one, let's just start a debate ok? From the title, you should know the meaning...Yes! Unfair!Between Science, Social, and Languange students...or even student's place for browsing... First, based from classes...I think Science people got the worst situation here..And Languange class students become so active, based on their blogging frequency... In fact, I think only 1/3 of all Science students joined here, and still, mostly of them rarely online to post a new comment or topics...Science students always sighing, complaining their endless assignments and tests coming everyday...So, only some can online and give a comment..(don't compare the others with me, I'm just too EXTREME! Dare to go to an internet cafe almost everyday xD...) Social class, I also monitored their blog and my friend's activity...They're not so damn busy, got more free time, but just lazy to come here... Languange class, at last (but not the worst :P)...Nah, for their frequencies here, I can say all of you are so optimistic about this, congratz for all of you :P..But!I also think, you got so many free time, aren't you?
No wonder if you can post here almost everyday..
Second, based from browsing place...
I think there are only 2 categories of this one, students who have internet in their house/boarding house, or students who should go to an internet cafe for browsing...
For those who got internet in their home, you're so lucky!
Why?Because, if you have a free time, you can get online and spare some of your free time to post 1-2 comments, open friendster, etc...
For those who should browse in an internet cafe? Boo...
Why?
Now, it's always raining without any notice!
Plus, we should walk! (still, some who live near an internet cafe are sooo lucky xD)
Nah, in my opinion, if Miss Rachel choose the Top Ten Bloggers without considering those situations, I'm gonna say this is just damn unfair...
Science students who don't have internet in their home got the worst situation, and it will be hard for them if they want to become a top ten blogger....
For another students, and having internet in their home, they got bigger chance to become top ten bloggers, or even without noticing that they're on the list!
So?
I think we should look for another "Fair" way!
Do you agree with me?
Or disagree with me?
Throw your opinions here!
And let the debate START!
†Harry†
XII Science 4 /12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, I will be the first to join!
ReplyDeleteFirst, I think it is unfair for you to put down those in the Languages and the Social classes. They have work to do too. I must say I very impressed with the Bahasa class because they always particpate in class too.
Second, you are completely right. Having Internet in your house is an unfair advantage. However, I never said that a "top ten blogger" was a blogger who posts the most. Maybe I will also give it to those whose posts are high quality (i.e. they are not copied and pasted and they took effort to write) . .
What do you think? Suggestions?
i agree with you, harry.. =D
ReplyDeleteand so with miss rachel..
i think you're talking about me, harry.. lol..
since i got internet in my house.. xD
maybe, miss rachel , you must give us students assignment to post at this blog next week.. not to post at least 3 posts..
but again , im thinking about what harry said too, its always raining now, and students who dont have internet in their place will have difficulties opening this blog..
any more suggestions?
im getting confused with this topic. =.=
@ Milun :
ReplyDeleteyeah you top-spammer lol!
you can post anytime when you have spare time!
but, how about me?
I should go to an internet cafe, which is quite far from my boarding house..
plus, almost everyday is raining :(
Well....well....
ReplyDeleteAs you know Harry, language class never be a "free-from-assignments" class. We're always sighing too, many people told if language class is the free and easy class. all of you didn't know how crazy anthropology assignments that we faced. But....you never knew how the really face of language class. Harry, we had an ourselves way to posting or comments in this blog.
You said:
I can say all of you are so optimistic about this, congratz for all of you :P..But!I also think, you got so many free time, aren't you?
Free time? Oh, please Harry, we stand in the same school, Kosayu, you must to know very well how damn our teacher if they gave us an assigments and test. So, NEVER JUDGE language class like you said before. okay?
Umm....last friday, I go to the school library and I SAW most of the XII grade Sciece students play capsa online. Well, why they choose to play capsa better than posting or comment this blog?? I wonder why...
HONESTLY, I didn't had an internet in my PC, I always monitoring this blog EVERYDAY from my cellphone. But I couldn't gave any comments or posting new topic, because of the limitation of my cellphone. I always go to the internet cafe if I wanna post or comment something.
At last, I really really wonder why you made a topic like this?? Cuz this topic is very weird for me. The one that choose the top ten bloggers is Miss Rachel, we're as a student shouldn't be confused about it.
harry, I'm completely disagree with what you're saying.
ReplyDeletenot because I'm a language student, but because the way you complain is just like a kid craving for something they want, but they can't get it.
I'm not trying to put you down but, don't judge if you just have a weak evidence about what you're judging.
a police can't arrest a crime without a convincing and strong evidence.
before you say we're free from any assignments, you should have a search about us, about our lifes for real.
-------------------------------------------
so far I think about your blog is a "very-not-smart-way" to say that "I envy you because you can post many blogs, but me".
you're science student, so show us your intelectual side instead of complaining.
it's uncool, and it will do nothing to what you're chasing, right?
-------------------------------------------
about the rain-everyone knows you can use a jacket or an umbrella, or a hat, or something called gesper (it's a jacket that usually worn by a rapper in MTV, it's a cool jacket, isn't it?)
---------------------------------------------
last but not the least,
"There is a will, there is a way"
so , , , ,
STOP wasting your time for sighing and complaining (it's not good for your mind though),
finishing your stuffs;
your assignments;
your study time;
your homework;
your duty;
and LET'S post something together, shall we?
I agree with you Evan and Gaby! I am always very impressed with your class.
ReplyDelete@ Evan & Gaby :
ReplyDeleteTold ya, I'm EXTREME! xD...
no one dares to post almost everyday like me...
Well, should we switch class? :P
I'm not underestimating Languange class anyway, it's just my observation and my friend's opinion who said Languange class got so much free time...
the one I disappointed is Social class, their blog is like dying...
burpppp.....!!!!! yeah this debates are like kid fighting lol~~!!! always make a trivial conflict to debate. , don't be so childish like always comment about the condition.., if you want be the language student why you have to be the science student
ReplyDelete@yuen
ReplyDeleteBut actually you put a comment on this......so aren't you childish too???
LOL