Last Friday I declared my dream in miss Rachel's class. because the last one week ago, we talked about Martin Luther King who had declared his a big dream in his great speech.
but I always get nervous when I'm talking English in front of miss Rachel, even though I often take my spare time in my room for practicing my English.
So, I read my dream faster and it became unclear. even my neighbour next to me missed some words. and I'm sure miss rachel herself missed some words as well.
so, I type 'clearly' in my blog.
I have a dream that Asian people especially Indonesian, the GIRLS will wasting their time for being an independent and strong person, instead of being a selfish spoiled girl.
and the BOYS will have a cleverer, and wiser mind about the past, present, and future instead of thingking about anything that is not necessary.
and (this is my favourite, and I didn't declare it.so, I need you to comment it)
I have a dream that someday I can be rich enough to pay my sister's and brother's school fees & to move all of my family members to a foreign country which is saver than Indonesia (maybe it'll be America) for my father will have a peaceful and guarenteed life and my sister can study at a better school.
I do love Indonesia, but I don't want to risk my family.
let me know your comment and your own dream, will you?
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you said your dream, even though it was fast, I knew exactly what you meant. I have you all speak in class because I think we can only conquer our fear of speaking in front of others if we do it over and over again (until we are comfortable).
ReplyDeleteI like your dream about boys and girls a lot because it is a dream I also have. Women are just as smart, accomplished, and capable as men, but sometimes we are not taken seriously because we put other interests ahead of this.
I also want to be in charge of my own destiny. I do not want to be dependent on any man for money or opportunity. I can make my own money and create my own opportunities. In this way, I understand what you are saying and I want more women to be strong and independent too.
Finally, my second dream is similar to yours too. I am from a middle class family in America and my parents have worked hard their whole lives. They never get a break. And they have sacrificed everything for me and my sister. Someday I would like to be able to provide a relaxing retirement for them.
Why do you this Indonesia is unsafe?
Gaby, you may say that...
ReplyDeleteBut, in fact, I only saw more spoiled girls and barbaric boys...
I also dreamed like you, I want Indonesia advances like another country...
Yet, Indonesia is still unsafe because of the crimes...
When will peace come to us?
It's great to know that your dream is similar to mine!
ReplyDeleteXenxe, you're right! there are so many girls act like a babrie or something.
and I hate that kind of girls.
that's why I declared my dream just like that.
Indonesia...
ReplyDeleteWhy should we prove for this country??
This country never be safe as home for us..
There's so many discrimination about us..
About the boys and girls..
I have the same thing about you..
I want every boys can be more responsible and gentle not to show off their powers or somethin' like that...
But to realized it??
I think it's IMPOSSIBLE..
maybe I always said to my friends and families that IMPOSSIBLE is nothing...
But in Indonesia....
IMPOSSIBLE is a thing...