Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gentle or Not

Some a boy will cry if he broken heart or he get something bad.... I just want to know, what is your opinion about this boy.. gentle or not this boy ?? I said that because many people say that if the boy cry it show that he isn't strong and he isn't gentle... I hope the comment from the other girl and boy....

11 comments:

  1. I think crying is our life cycle.
    When we sad or hurt, crying relieves us and makes us better.

    So, I think that boy is gentle, but most of people in this world cannot accept it....



    -eugene-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eugene.... Yup I think too... Because I lived with some boy who like crying hehe ^^ I think you know who is the people...

    Anastasia ( Language Class )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Eugene. I think that this shows that the boy is sensitive. I think sensitivity is an important quality in others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and what's the problem with a boy crying?

    this shows their sensitive side, and don't make fun of it because he looks like a crybaby...

    and gentle doesn't mean he never cried, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with harry..

    a boy cry = isn't strong , isn't gentle?
    =.=
    if so.. then maybe all boys in the world isn't strong & gentle..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha....
    it's so funny...
    hey,, come on... a boy is a human too,,is he???

    no woman no cry....
    it's a my favorite song....
    boy can't leave their problem,, especially if it associate w/ a girl...

    so it's very funny question 4 me....
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think cry is the part of gentle.
    there's nothing more gentle than a boy who isn't afraid to express his true feeling.
    and, it's nice to know that a boy still has a heart, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think crying or not is not the indicate some1 gentle or not. I have ever heard that if some people especially men were educated not to cry, when he is adult, he will difficult to show his feeling. The impact is the family. The wife will feel bad bcoz her husband just show the same expression even though the situations are different. If he feels happy-sad-disatisfied-satisfied n so on, he will show the same expression. So it is not good if men may not cry. Even Jesus have ever cried if you read the bible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thing boy is ok to do that...

    Boy is a human,its same with woman,but also woman more sensitive than boy...

    But if boy cry because something that he hate,i thing its ok because crying make better for us...

    Maria XIIscience4/24

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why not a man crying????
    just imagine if man doesn't have a sensitive heart...

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah some of the mens have sensitive heart ;)
    if they don't have, I can say there will be no one who will and wants to understand you girls :P

    ReplyDelete