
this comic name is "Yalta", hehe i know most of you do not know this comic..., some people maybe already know.(this is a hit comic in japan now)>>>>> hehe i lied
actually this is my own comic , i am the author , maybe i do not want to explain this comic now, but i waiting about the comment ,i want to know your comment about the first sight of this yalta comic, i can't hold my eager to know the people comment about this comic, so please give a comment , i beg you><
POSTED BY Yuwendi XII language/18
wow since when you made this comic?
ReplyDeleteand what's this comic about?
I mean, what kind of comic :D
Yuwen, you're always confusing me 'bout the colouring of your comic....
ReplyDeleteI suggest for you to use adobe photoshop than corel draw for the next of ur coloring (never use paint again, okay ?)
You're impressed me with ur drawing skill. But the plot of "Yalta" (honestly) still to plain for me...so, more attractive in our literature class, not to be confused with Mrs.Lesmiati, okay^^??
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou are talented!
ReplyDeleteyuwendy!
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you that you've made some adventages to your drawing.
from the first time I saw your drawing, I thought it was very awsome.
but about the comic, it's difficult to understand. not because of your story is too complicated (in fact, it's not complicated at all) but, it's your complicated drawing, I agree with hamham about that.
yuwendy, once again, it's very confusing!
thank you about the comment!!
ReplyDeletefirst maybe this comic looks confusing ,because , well.... actually this is my first experience creating a comic and i still train to make a comic.. hehe...
secondary , this story will be explained later on my third post , sooooo be patient, ( hehe as if like you want to know..... sob)
how about posting it somewhere instead of making new post for every picture? :D
ReplyDeleteYuenchi...
ReplyDeletehahahaha..
so..
do you like to draw your "manga" manually??
I told you..
maybe this time you can handle it..
but..
After this "manga" released to public you've to draw it by computer graphic..
I think it's better and more realistic and so LIFE....
That's all...
Hope u the best!!!!