McDonald, Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), and the others are the most commonly fast food restaurant that very popular in Indonesia.
Many Indonesian people thought if McD and KFC are "exclusive" restaurant. Many parents had a high proudness if their children got the birthday party at McD and KFC. But I must said if McD's cheese burger and KFC's Spicy chickens were VERY delicious (^^)
When I was a little kid, I LOVED all McD toys!!!! I collect 'em all!! LOL
But....junk food isn't good at all, maybe they like a "crocodile with hamster fur"
You can taste those foods, and u must admit its if they're delicious. But u dunno what's inside those foods...
How we can make chicken were so fat and chubby?? how we can make a good taste at all?? Why cheese in McD cheeseburger tasted so good?
Well, there is a "crocodile" inside "hamster"
KFC and McD had a "secret" how to make its very yummy. The secret that we didn't know anything. The secret that always make people got a bad OBOSE!!!!! (remember it, OBOSE is very dangerous and ferocious)
Ow, in western culture, McD (especially) isn't a high-class restaurant (in Indonesia culture, McD is very lux, for children especially) , but a low-class restaurant because of those junk foods. So....how 'bout yours?
Evan HamHam
XII-LANGUAGE_03
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evan,
ReplyDeleteYou are right. In America, McD and Kentucky Fried Chicken are tempting because the food is so good, but the food is good because it is high in saturated fat. I only eat fast food maybe once a year because it is really bad for your health.