Sunday, February 1, 2009

What do you do in your spare time??

Hiiii friends....
This is my first posting,hohoho^^
Wish you understand what I mean, cause I think not good enough...

I want to write about our "new" life in Hua yin....
"new" life means our new habit like have mathematic test every Thusrday, biology test every Friday, collect math assigment every Saturday, 3 dayas in a week with additional lesson called 'BBI', and another assigment.Did you feel sooo tired???Did you feel you don't have time for relax??

What do you usually do in your spare time??
I always sleep,haha...I think is the best activity to do..Is that good to do in spare time???
How about you?? ^^

11 comments:

  1. I read books, go to the gym, talk with friends, watch movies, and cook. I like sleeping too.

    Will you post your name, class, and number so that I can give you credit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!
    That must be Tania from XII IPA 4 xD...

    I usually play Online Games, chatting with my friends, or just take a nap when it's raining xD...

    ReplyDelete
  3. me..
    i usually hangout with my friends.. go play online games.. chat.. playin games in my PC.. =)

    no one studying? =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love sleeping.
    our weeks are full or tiring activity, and my body is not that fit to do anymore activities. i prefer sleeping... hahaha..

    having enough rest is important too, right?
    hohoho..

    ~ming~

    Yohanes
    XII-A5/28

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi....Alll my friend's...
    wHy i choose thIs topic...
    because i felll i have little spare time...maybe i can say i poor spare time...
    maybe not only me but also alll my friends in 12..
    in my spare time i always sleeps and maybe dancing...
    And all the things that can make me so have fun...
    i think that's all i can tell
    see you again...
    oOps i forget...
    so sorry if my english so bad because i can't speak english...
    GBU
    ^_^
    thnaks for reading...





    By
    AqNez
    XII A4-21

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleep....Read a book....Listening music..... and loafing around!! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like reading and playing computer in my spare time...

    but I agree with all of you who like sleeping...
    I love sleeping too...
    Sleeping is enjoyable... ^^

    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually have spare time on Friday, Saturday night and Sunday. But now, as you know every Saturday we must collect math assignment.
    In my class(Science 5) every Monday will be hold physics test.
    So when i can find my spare time T.T...

    if i have spare time i will sleep too like you who like sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Milun :
    Hell, die cursed books! xD
    I think even Calvin won't even study if he got some spare time xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the same as you....Very tired and bored..
    I usually play computer games and read novels during my spare time...And I always hang out with my friends if i feel very bored to study...^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I usually read books, playing piano, writing short stories, sleeping, and computer gaming...

    ReplyDelete