hi friends!
Let's straight to the point.
I'm not believe in marriage and neither in relationship.
I plan to be a monk someday
But also, I can't help if someday my parents push me so bad to get in a relationship.
so, I need your convincing argument that explain me:
What is the purpose of relationship?
Why most people wish that they could marry somebody one day?
what make you believe in relationship?
thank you,
gaby
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a kinda difficult question. I dunno how to answer it. Maybe I can answer it directly toward you. You know very well how I can answer it.
ReplyDeleteWow, I am not imagine that you wanna to be a monk, Gab!!
ReplyDeleteBut it's a noble action actually....
hmmmm,,,
i think the purpose of relationship is to meet someone who can accompany me in this life. Living with someone who loves me, I could be very happy then..
Of course it's true that majority people want to marry somebody one day. It's because they are falling in love and want to have a family and children.. But you must remember that not all people will make it this way..
Others could have a commitment not being engaged and celibate with God..
Anyway, just thrust yourself!! GBU...
Just want to say that all of experience that happened in our life is God's plan...
ReplyDeleteDo you agree with me?
We can't say that some day we must marry a good man or a good girl...
Because it's a God's secret plan...
So, just pray to God for getting a perfect and good plan for your life....
i'm agree with fanny's argument that said every experience in our life is always God's plan.
ReplyDeleteso i think what you must to do for now is just life as usual.don't think to much about this life.let it flow like water.hehe.
i'm sure God have plan for everyone.
and you will see what will happen to you !
trust for your fate !haha.
sorry if i dont answer whole of your questions,i'm just want to give you my opinion
anyway,im soory if my english bad.hahaha.
What is the purpose of relationship?
ReplyDeleteI think a relationship should add value to your life. Through this relationship, you should learn more about yourself. You can have this relationship with God, your family, your friends, or a romantic partner.
However, I think it is important to be independent and happy by yourself too. I have friends who depend on their boyfriends and husbands for their happness and self esteem. I think that you cannot depend on others to make you happy; you have to make yourself happy.
Mmmmmm....
ReplyDeleteIt's simple. Relationship it's not just go to mall, look the cinema and eat popcorn together, hold hand one and another, hug your couple, eat together in restaurant, walking together, speak sweet talk to your couple...
Relationship is more and more about that!!!
Talking relationship...
We talk about
building our character..
learning to "believe, trust someone..
learning to "love someone..
learning to "held the bag..
learning to "share and share whatever is it..
learning to "accept someone however is he/she
learning to "change to the better course..
learning to "Together...
Most people???
Mmmm,, i think not "most" but in my opinion "all" people in the deepest of their heart they want to marry somebody(Don't be angry, I said in my opinion,^^)
They want marry it's because of many reason so I can't answer that question..
I believe in relationship...
God makes me believe about relationship..
Relationship makes me strong..
Relationship makes me not feel alone..
Relationship makes me change to be a better
Relationship makes me know how to love, care, share, cry, laugh,
Relationship makes me know the meaning of sacrifice
Fiiuuuhhh, that's it!!
It's really simple...
ReplyDeleteNO RELATIONSHIP NO HUMAN BEINGS STILL EXISTED IN THIS EARTH...
so do you get it???